💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if we look closely at the next kworb update, we will know where the preorders are.

ARTPOP preorders = approx 40,000 x (1/x - 0.53) where x is the figure for Royals at the next update of kworb or lpb

ARTPOP preorders = approx 40,000 x (1/x - 0.53) where x is the figure for Royals at the next update of kworb or lpb

Thanks. That will be nice to know.

What about the people who pre-ordered it AND bought the single before the pre-orders kicked in?

Yeah, we needed that number 1 tbh, preorders or not doesn't matter :laughga:

YASSSSSS!! :laughga:

I'm so happy though. :')

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Gerrard174

yASS !!

i hope it doesn't plummet like WOA though ..

hope people will buy the song after it get the #1 exposure 

What about the people who pre-ordered it AND bought the single before the pre-orders kicked in?

Very good point; the automatic pre-order download would then have been pre-empted so will not happen/show-up.

"ARTPOP preorders = approx 40,000 x (1/x - 0.53)" is the number who didn't buy the track prior to the pre-order availability switching in.

The number who got DWUW altogether will be approx 40,000 times 1/x where x is the figure of Royals at the next kworb/lpb update, so the real number of pre-orders must be between those two figures.

yASS !!

i hope it doesn't plummet like WOA though ..

hope people will buy the song after it get the #1 exposure 

It will plummet - it's just how fast and far is the plummet, that is the question.

Archived