ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago Please read from here: http://theguardian.com/us-news/2026/sep/28/cornell-fraternity-investigation-alleged-gang-rape READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 21 hours ago Author Share Posted 21 hours ago Extremely disturbing, and I am mad as hell. Really mad at Cornell for how they handled it. READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,725 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago Trying to handle it internally and not involving the police was CRAZY 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 21 hours ago Author Share Posted 21 hours ago (edited) 17 hours ago, gagzus said: Trying to handle it internally and not involving the police was CRAZY Right? As a PhD student and grad instructor, I am a mandated reporter; every single incident is reported and handled through different institutions. It doesn't occur to me how this was handled in an IVY LEAGUE school! IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER! Edited 3 hours ago by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,193 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago (edited) And people wonder why vigilante justice is on the rise for abuse cases of all kinds. If the system won't protect people from abuse, then the people must protect themselves from abuse in any way necessary. Edited 4 hours ago by 27monster27 he/him/his 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,787 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Was waiting for someone to post this here, so thank you @ANVEEROY! (I couldn't find a good article to link to so didn't do so myself) I've been livid about this for days. As an Ivy League graduate and a woman, I'm well aware how these schools are ol' boys' clubs that facilitate and protect cycles of abuse, especially against women. Cornell expelled students for protesting what's happening in Gaza, but these motherf*ckers only had to write essays (I think two out of seven were expelled) after allegedly drugging and raping a woman for 7 hours. And f*ck all the people on the group chat who saw what was happening and didn't report it. She/Her/Hers 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 20 hours ago Author Share Posted 20 hours ago 2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: And people wonder why vigilante justice is on the rise for abuse cases of all kinds. If the system won't proetect people from abuse, then the people must protect themselves from abuse in any way necessary. "Essays" as punishments READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,178 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 12 minutes ago, Franch Toast said: I've been livid about this for days. As an Ivy League graduate and a woman, I'm well aware how these schools are ol' boys' clubs that facilitate and protect cycles of abuse, especially against women. Cornell expelled students for protesting what's happening in Gaza, but these motherf*ckers only had to write essays (I think two out of seven were expelled) after allegedly drugging and raping a woman for 7 hours. [ Source ] 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 20 hours ago Author Share Posted 20 hours ago 1 minute ago, bxr said: [ Source ] It makes me so angry READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 20 hours ago Author Share Posted 20 hours ago (edited) 19 minutes ago, Franch Toast said: Was waiting for someone to post this here, so thank you @ANVEEROY! (I couldn't find a good article to link to so didn't do so myself) I've been livid about this for days. As an Ivy League graduate and a woman, I'm well aware how these schools are ol' boys' clubs that facilitate and protect cycles of abuse, especially against women. Cornell expelled students for protesting what's happening in Gaza, but these motherf*ckers only had to write essays (I think two out of seven were expelled) after allegedly drugging and raping a woman for 7 hours. And f*ck all the people on the group chat who saw what was happening and didn't report it. I was thinking about reaching out to youthanks for the comment! I ranted about this in my classes today; it sticks in my stomach, and I’m feeling so disgusted... Edited 20 hours ago by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,178 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 9 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: It makes me so angry Spoiler Spoiler 1 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jarvin 1,489 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago America…. What an amazing country. Gang rape? Don’t make a fuzz! We will handle it privately at our university. No hussle, no extra paperwork. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,798 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Abusers protect each other. These are the type of people also in the Epstein files, and the ones protecting them. All systems are infected and corrupt. Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RainOnGaga 932 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago ughhh, my country has been facing so much protests and riots these days for women safety. It's down right wrong that we are still struggling to protect women. sashay gaga-y!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,178 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 42 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said: Abusers protect each other. These are the type of people also in the Epstein files, and the ones protecting them. All systems are infected and corrupt. … the abusive powers that be … Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.