gagzus 25,745 Posted Monday at 11:36 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:36 PM 24 2 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,182 Posted Monday at 11:40 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:40 PM Wow … the pink elephant patrol reported for duty, with receipts (EsoShaggy is a wilde handle, though ) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,197 Posted Monday at 11:45 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:45 PM wow that is delicious 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,865 Posted Monday at 11:46 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:46 PM 14 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,811 Posted Monday at 11:56 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:56 PM i mean... she's never given me hetero vibes, in hindsight rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,171 Posted yesterday at 12:05 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:05 AM I never consented to seeing this image 21 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted yesterday at 12:16 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:16 AM Not surprised given the closet self hating trend. I haven't hated Candace Owens quite as much as of late given that she is a useful idiot who almost single handedly prevented Charlie Kirk from becoming a martyr, but she still has a lot of screwed up beliefs that I don't fvck with. he/him/his 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,745 Posted yesterday at 12:20 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:20 AM 2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: Not surprised given the closet self hating trend. I haven't hated Candace Owens quite as much as of late given that she is a useful idiot who almost single handedly prevented Charlie Kirk from becoming a martyr, but she still has a lot of screwed up beliefs that I don't fvck with. She is pro-Palestine which is a positive I guess. But that’s about the only good point she has. 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted yesterday at 12:25 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:25 AM 3 minutes ago, gagzus said: She is pro-Palestine which is a positive I guess. But that’s about the only good point she has. Yeah this. This is her "broken clock moment". Thankfully, her pro-Palestine and (ironically) her pro-Charlie Kirk rhetoric have done a lot of damage to the right. Don't get me wrong, I am still disgusted by her, but she is useful in the sense that she is helping to create a lot of division on the right. he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,383 Posted yesterday at 01:20 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:20 AM gaggggg lmfaooooo omg!! but I love that she's the only conservative who thought the tyler robinson story was a big coverup and I appreciated that 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donatellah 2,329 Posted yesterday at 01:32 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:32 AM IM SCREAMING 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted yesterday at 01:58 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:58 AM I feel like this will turn out to be fake? whats that source anyway? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,793 Posted yesterday at 02:26 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:26 AM (edited) 2 hours ago, gagzus said: She is pro-Palestine which is a positive I guess. But that’s about the only good point she has. "The Cheating Lesbian Funded By A Zionist" I guess some people like to use terms like Zionist just because they hate someone She might be a conservative but she did make statements in support of Palestine. Edited yesterday at 02:55 AM by Chromanne 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Natalia Kills 438 Posted yesterday at 03:15 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:15 AM (edited) The “Hebrew-speaking husband” comment in the embed feels like veiled anti-Semitism. But like, in a weird way? The dating accounts wouldn’t surprise me though, if true. IIRC, she used to be centrist/left before becoming a chaotic darling of the far right. And she was pretty intense in 2022 when these accounts were seemingly in use. Edited yesterday at 03:32 AM by Natalia Kills 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Versace 8,085 Posted yesterday at 03:16 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:16 AM Feels like a defamation scandal orchestrated by Zionists. Now I don’t agree with all her takes but the shift in her content has been positive. She’s been very vocal on Pro-Palestine and anti-zionism + exploring foul play on Charli’s death. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.