nkta 794 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago This post is obviously inspired by recent @Controversiaga thread about Gaga’s unwatched MV’s Sooo… I don’t think I ever listened to most of Love For Sale album 🥲 Also, what’s the name of that song on DWP2? Not Runaway or SOAW but the third one - I am yet to listen to it still… 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,383 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago most of Love For Sale for sure. I think I played CTC at least once, and The Remix I think I heard them all at least once... so L4S + random remixes. Otherwise I've heard them all + unreleased songs Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calmar 22,830 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I've heard all songs on her albums at least once. The one I've never re-listened to is Before I Cry. I had just gone through a nasty breakup at the time and I couldn't bear to listen to it, and never have since. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 683 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago 21 minutes ago, nkta said: Also, what’s the name of that song on DWP2? Not Runaway or SOAW but the third one - I am yet to listen to it still… You haven’t listened to Glamorous Life?!? It’s the best one I’m always craving Dragon Fruit 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 683 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago There isn’t a single Gaga song I haven’t heard Ive even listened to all her multitracks that have leaked I’m always craving Dragon Fruit 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,994 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago Onion Girl, Maren, Sire, Tinnitus, Tea (only the intro), In Like With You, Temple. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,389 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago the entirety of Love For Sale, the Joker soundtrack and Sweet Sounds Of Heaven I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,793 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I've listened to all the Harlequin songs but not Joker FAD soundtrack. Are the Joker FAD songs really different from Harlequin songs other than featuring Joaquin Phoenix? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lady Gaga 2009 1,123 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 5 minutes ago, Chromanne said: I've listened to all the Harlequin songs but not Joker FAD soundtrack. Are the Joker FAD songs really different from Harlequin songs other than featuring Joaquin Phoenix? The production is different on the soundtrack to have a more cinematic vibe and a lot of the tracks are shorter than the Harlequin versions Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
codymonster 8,923 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago I came in here to say obviously I’ve listened to everything, but I haven’t listened to Love For Sale at all Loved Cheek to Cheek and Harlequinn, but for some reason Love for Sale never piqued my interest. I really should listen to it though Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,594 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago I’ve heard them all. Can’t say I love them all, but at least I listened to them lol Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,218 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, Anderson123 said: Onion Girl, Maren, Sire, Tinnitus, Tea (only the intro), In Like With You, Temple. I’m counting on Rose Bean to leak these when she reaches her rebellious age. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,614 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago I'm sure there has to be a remix on one of the singles somewhere that I haven't heard. But other than that, I've heard them all Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,224 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago maybe some demos? I lost the track of leaks since they were forbidden here, not long ago I discovered the demos from ASIB also I can't remember hearing all of those randoms featurings at the very beginning of her career Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,342 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago 2 albums: CTC & LFS i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.