ThisGuyTony 35,545 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,755 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago I wonder what’s she’s sampling next. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,171 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago I bet you thought you'd seen the last of her 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,231 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 2 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: I bet you thought you'd seen the last of her but that's too bad 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,197 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago She has planted a bomb on the pentagon 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
robotvoiceinalice 2,140 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago suprise! its another sample 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,957 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago An announcement of an announcement like Britney Spears Follow every rainbow till you find your dream 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,865 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago I listen to her almost every day, but it's hard getting excited for anything from her these days :') 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,489 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Next thing you know she leaks all the 2015 GagaXRedOne songs. At that point I would sell my soul to her (not really). 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,594 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Is the surprise that she’s finally gonna release good pop music? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,811 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago i'm so excited for more slop from ava max rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,631 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago She’s gonna sample Girl from Ipanema If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,389 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago 1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said: I wonder what’s she’s sampling next. Bohemian Rhapsody I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 794 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago She’s quitting pop music Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomsches 17,570 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago The #maxcut is back 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.