gagzus 25,728 Posted yesterday at 11:36 PM Share Posted yesterday at 11:36 PM 24 2 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,182 Posted yesterday at 11:40 PM Share Posted yesterday at 11:40 PM Wow … the pink elephant patrol reported for duty, with receipts (EsoShaggy is a wilde handle, though ) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,192 Posted yesterday at 11:45 PM Share Posted yesterday at 11:45 PM wow that is delicious 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,862 Posted yesterday at 11:46 PM Share Posted yesterday at 11:46 PM 14 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,811 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago i mean... she's never given me hetero vibes, in hindsight rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,155 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago I never consented to seeing this image 21 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,193 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago Not surprised given the closet self hating trend. I haven't hated Candace Owens quite as much as of late given that she is a useful idiot who almost single handedly prevented Charlie Kirk from becoming a martyr, but she still has a lot of screwed up beliefs that I don't fvck with. he/him/his 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,728 Posted 23 hours ago Author Share Posted 23 hours ago 2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: Not surprised given the closet self hating trend. I haven't hated Candace Owens quite as much as of late given that she is a useful idiot who almost single handedly prevented Charlie Kirk from becoming a martyr, but she still has a lot of screwed up beliefs that I don't fvck with. She is pro-Palestine which is a positive I guess. But that’s about the only good point she has. 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,193 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago 3 minutes ago, gagzus said: She is pro-Palestine which is a positive I guess. But that’s about the only good point she has. Yeah this. This is her "broken clock moment". Thankfully, her pro-Palestine and (ironically) her pro-Charlie Kirk rhetoric have done a lot of damage to the right. Don't get me wrong, I am still disgusted by her, but she is useful in the sense that she is helping to create a lot of division on the right. he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,382 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago gaggggg lmfaooooo omg!! but I love that she's the only conservative who thought the tyler robinson story was a big coverup and I appreciated that 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donatellah 2,329 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago IM SCREAMING 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago I feel like this will turn out to be fake? whats that source anyway? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,791 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago (edited) 2 hours ago, gagzus said: She is pro-Palestine which is a positive I guess. But that’s about the only good point she has. "The Cheating Lesbian Funded By A Zionist" I guess some people like to use terms like Zionist just because they hate someone She might be a conservative but she did make statements in support of Palestine. Edited 20 hours ago by Chromanne 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Natalia Kills 438 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago (edited) The “Hebrew-speaking husband” comment in the embed feels like veiled anti-Semitism. But like, in a weird way? The dating accounts wouldn’t surprise me though, if true. IIRC, she used to be centrist/left before becoming a chaotic darling of the far right. And she was pretty intense in 2022 when these accounts were seemingly in use. Edited 20 hours ago by Natalia Kills 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Versace 8,085 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Feels like a defamation scandal orchestrated by Zionists. Now I don’t agree with all her takes but the shift in her content has been positive. She’s been very vocal on Pro-Palestine and anti-zionism + exploring foul play on Charli’s death. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.