Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

The album you've listened to the most?


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

River

My Ham :giveup:

AH EH WHE OUCH YA HEEEYA Diseaseeeeeeee AHH ABRA abra abra kadabaraaaaaaaaaa eehhhhhh carlos of the nightttttt come on meee sink for me a sink full melon d!ck haaa hahahahahahah ohhh come get your friends and eat me on the floor that bitch is mushyyyy :giveup: saw your d!ck and mineeeeee in a picture by our bedsideeee :traumatica: lickhaaaa gonna make the curtain scream BELIEVE IT no I can't see straights when my hands are tieddddd do the dudes dance :giveup:

I should record a megamix of this album :giveup:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sepsami

Probably Chromatica, I played that front to back so many times, don't think Mayhem has caught up yet. I also had nothing else to f*cking do during Coronatica anyways :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

Prequelle by Ghost is the one that comes to mind.

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
24 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

ASIB lol listened to it at least 100 times 

Even the solo songs of the raccoon guy? 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromanne

Mostly Gaga albums like Mayhem, Born this Way and ARTPOP. I also occasionally listen to Joanne and Chromatica.

Other than Gaga, I also listen to Homogenic by Bjork, Brat by Charlie XCX, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

either Chromatica or MAYHEM :ohwell:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

BELLYACHE
56 minutes ago, River said:

My Ham :giveup:

AH EH WHE OUCH YA HEEEYA Diseaseeeeeeee AHH ABRA abra abra kadabaraaaaaaaaaa eehhhhhh carlos of the nightttttt come on meee sink for me a sink full melon d!ck haaa hahahahahahah ohhh come get your friends and eat me on the floor that bitch is mushyyyy :giveup: saw your d!ck and mineeeeee in a picture by our bedsideeee :traumatica: lickhaaaa gonna make the curtain scream BELIEVE IT no I can't see straights when my hands are tieddddd do the dudes dance :giveup:

I should record a megamix of this album :giveup:

What the helly did I just ready

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
36 minutes ago, River said:

Even the solo songs of the raccoon guy? 

ESPECIALLY the solo songs of the raccoon daddy :pole:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...