Jump to content
question

A song you liked at first, but over time you started liking less and less?


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

Chromanne

Fashion of His Love

I used to listen to this song a lot before but I usually skip it these days, maybe I don't like the production of the song.

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucas

Honestly the whole Chromatica album. When it was released I listened to it non-stop for weeks because it was so damn catchy. After a few weeks the album lost its catchiness from listening to it too much and the album had nothing left to offer.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Future Lovers

Unfortunately, a lot of Chromatica. I haven't lost a taste for it completely, but I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I did when it came out. I really only consistently come back to Alice, Stupid Love, 911, and Enigma now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

Not quite the same thing but this was kinda weird.. on first listen of Mayhem I loved Blade Of Grass so much and picked it as one of my favourites, thinking it was going to be on constant repeat. But I kinda never really listened to it again :blink: only on occassion when it comes on shuffle in the car

I've never had that before. Usually a song that instantly clicks with me STAYS on repeat and becomes a lifelong fav

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA

Applause

I don't hate it (it's one of the songs I enjoy from ARTPOP)

But I was SO into it during the lead-up to the album (still riding the high of her "imperial phase" while hyped for her new record)...

& in the years since then, I have come to firmly accept it as the cringe-inducing mess that it actually is

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

I'm kind of meh about Alejandro, Just dance and Lovegame these days.. Also a lot of Chromatica bores me to death these days, so I mainly listen to fan mixes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sneaky Oliver

That’s a hard question for me actually, I usually stand for the songs I’m passionate about immediately 

The one that comes to mind is Sine From Above, I mean a Gaga and Elton duet was a long overdue and I thought it was pretty epic but now I don’t even listen to it anymore, it’s kinda meh (I think the lack of live performances comes into play in this)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cherry Blues
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Honestly the whole Chromatica album. When it was released I listened to it non-stop for weeks because it was so damn catchy. After a few weeks the album lost its catchiness from listening to it too much and the album had nothing left to offer.

Chromatica remains a melancholic-sweet masterpiece. 

-----------

I liked Vanish Into You so much, now it's just okay. 

Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words...
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

Dilemma (Nelly not Furtado & Kelly Beyonce's Backup Singer ft. MS Excel)

Gurls Just Wanna Have Poop (The Temu Madonna)

What's Up (4 None Talented)

Mario Mario (Santana the homophobic bitch ft nobody knows)

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

CatelynnMarie

Bad Romance and Paparazzi. Poker Face on occasion. 

really i think i just had these on repeat for so many years, that i semi grew sick of the studio versions/ them in general

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sepsami
2 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Applause

I don't hate it (it's one of the songs I enjoy from ARTPOP)

But I was SO into it during the lead-up to the album (still riding the high of her "imperial phase" while hyped for her new record)...

& in the years since then, I have come to firmly accept it as the cringe-inducing mess that it actually is

Your takes are so bad it's legendary :diane:

Applesauce aged like fine wine and has become a staple for me personally. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...