ANVEEROY 65,888 Posted yesterday at 05:00 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:00 AM Choose carefully! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SevenWonder 4,790 Posted yesterday at 05:01 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:01 AM Gaga. But Ariana is better on SNL. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,924 Posted yesterday at 05:25 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:25 AM Ariana, I'm sorry but Wicked films were also better than any film Gaga has been in as well, and especially on SNL Ari bodies most people. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,230 Posted yesterday at 05:36 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:36 AM Resist, @NUTELLA, be strong 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,256 Posted yesterday at 05:41 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:41 AM When I say neither are very strong actors they just have charismatic personalities THEN WHAT www.instagram.com/theduella666 5 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,347 Posted yesterday at 05:43 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:43 AM Ariana's definitely got comedy roles down, but Gaga's also never really had a chance to do that (aside from SNL). Gaga's still the better, though, imo. Barring HoG, which was just a bad film in every regard, I think she's killed every other role. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,881 Posted yesterday at 05:46 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:46 AM I find Gargar more convincing 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,231 Posted yesterday at 05:47 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:47 AM I think Gaga’s only really good acting was in ASIB, but she was basically playing herself. She was better in Joker than in HOG, imo, but I don’t think she was particularly good in that either so Ariana but I think we’ve seen more of Ariana’s acting than Gaga’s, so maybe Gaga can get better at it. 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,616 Posted yesterday at 06:05 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:05 AM Gaga as a serious actor >>>>>> Ari ari as a comedy actor >>>>>>>> Gaga but I do find Gaga really funny, she just hasn’t had the opportunity to showcase it properly tbh (it definitely peaked through a little during some of the ASIB and HOG scenes, but not enough for me tbh) 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,251 Posted yesterday at 06:18 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:18 AM Gaga is not a good actress So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 1 1 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,146 Posted yesterday at 06:52 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:52 AM I always though Gaga in ASIB wasn't that great but maybe that's because I've been such a fan of her for years at that point that it felt like watching a good friend? Then again Bradley wasn't that great either, the movie all together was overrated imo oop Hated the ending The music was absolutely stellar though. I think Ari just pulls ahead, she's had more experience and I think she can pull off a serious role better when given the chance. 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,146 Posted yesterday at 06:53 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:53 AM 47 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said: Gaga as a serious actor >>>>>> Ari ari as a comedy actor >>>>>>>> Gaga but I do find Gaga really funny, she just hasn’t had the opportunity to showcase it properly tbh (it definitely peaked through a little during some of the ASIB and HOG scenes, but not enough for me tbh) Gaga is funny in the same way that Alyssa is funny, she's rarely in on the joke but in an endearing way 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,664 Posted yesterday at 07:28 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:28 AM I haven't seen Ari act, but Gaga is definitely better. To be serious, I thought Gaga was good in ASIB. She had good chemistry with Bradley, her scenes with her father were good, and it wasn't her fault that the second half of the movie got a bit silly ... and there WAS that Oscar nom. I thought she had some strong moments in HOG, but it was a bad movie, and there was also that accent... I think she needs to stay away from accents. Patrizia was Italian and Scathach was Scottish and they both sounded Russian. And then we had JFAD. I wanna know what happened. She was good in the scenes she was in, but why did they have those midnight rewrites which ended up with a lot of her scenes being cut ? My suspicion (based on a bts youtube video called Finding Lee) is that she was struggling on set and they were up against the clock. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,210 Posted yesterday at 07:34 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:34 AM Both are pretty good. They both play characters who act like their own public personas. Gaga’s biggest stretch of an acting role was having to play a pop star who actually had to follow more rules and had a much more typical rise to fame than Gaga herself did. Somehow that was a bigger stretch than seeing her in AHS, Gucci or Joker. I’ll give it to my girl. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dante J 96 Posted yesterday at 07:35 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:35 AM I love Gaga but she is not a good actress 1 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.