Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Better Bop: Milkshake vs Whine Up


ANVEEROY
 Share

Better Bop  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose One

    • Milkshake - Kelis
    • Whine Up - Kat DeLuna


Featured Posts

ANVEEROY

Choose carefully!

vs

 

Edited by ANVEEROY
READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • ANVEEROY changed the title to Better Bop: Milkshake vs Whine Up
ANVEEROY
15 minutes ago, bxr said:

Between “Milkshake” and “Bossy” … Kelis‘ ringtone game was platinum status

video milkshake GIF

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga

Guuuurl

milkshake is like Scheisse while whine up is like government hooker .  Both great but one is obviously far more epic 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
30 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Guuuurl

milkshake is like Scheisse while whine up is like government hooker .  Both great but one is obviously far more epic 

You're half correct;

yes, in both pairings, one song is significantly more epic than the other...

but to clarify........

Government Hooker > Scheiße

&

Milkshake > Whine Up

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA

At one point in my life, I probably listened to Milkshake 4,000 times a week

It sounds like bees swarming, but sexily

 

Although, I admit...

I used to think she was saying "& their life is better than yours"

A misheard lyric that seemed so arbitrarily MEAN lmaooooo

Edited by NUTELLA
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

Guuuurl

milkshake is like Scheisse while whine up is like government hooker .  Both great but one is obviously far more epic 

 

34 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

You're half correct;

yes, in both pairings, one song is significantly more epic than the other...

but to clarify........

Government Hooker > Scheiße

&

Milkshake > Whine Up

 

32 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

At one point in my life, I probably listened to Milkshake 4,000 times a week

It sounds like bees swarming, but sexily

 

Although, I admit...

I used to think she was saying "& their life is better than yours"

A misheard lyric that seemed so arbitrarily MEAN lmaooooo

You two are getting along, hmmm... @Ladle Ghoulash summoning you

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
13 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

You two are getting along

I love me some Crazy Cathy

The trick is to never forget she's crazy

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

my hotdog brings all the boys to the yard

and they're like it's bigger than your

damn right

it's thicker than yours

I could breed you

but I have to come 

:Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
11 minutes ago, River said:

my hotdog brings all the boys to the yard

and they're like it's bigger than your

damn right

it's thicker than yours

I could breed you

but I have to come 

:Cautious:

Ew Ew ew

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
16 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

Ew Ew ew

Excellent Wow?

 

thank you :Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens

 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...