Jump to content
question

The movie you've seen the most times?


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

I don't recall particularly but apparently I'd watch The Wizard of Oz on repeat as a child, so probably that. 

but with my current memory... perhaps Elf, A Christmas Vacation, or The Polar Express, something I'll watch every year or so.

Excluding holiday films, perhaps The Strangers, Coraline, or The Spongebob Movie. and even then it would be like... I've seen them maybe 5 times lol probably 3 or 4. 

I don't watch stuff multiple times for fun, enough time has to pass for me to be like "hmm I don't remember everything, let me watch again" unless it's Christmas or Halloween.

Edited by weed
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The First Wives Club, Clueless, The Seven Year Itch and The Devil Wears Prada. As well as the LOTR trilogy. 

They’re all formative parts of my life tbh.

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gagzus said:

The First Wives Club, Clueless, The Seven Year Itch and The Devil Wears Prada. As well as the LOTR trilogy. 

They’re all formative parts of my life tbh.

A friend of mine could recite Clueless in its entirety, verbatim, by sophomore year in high school—canon cinema right there 

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

idk but most likely Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone :ohwell:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

CatelynnMarie

i repeat things incessantly, so i am unsure at this point which it actually is lol, but i know Jumanji is one of them 

board game GIF 

  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

PornoDanceFight

Star Wars (both the original trilogy films and prequels), Jurassic Park, The Wizard of Oz, Good Fellas, Avatar, Shrek 2, Halloween (1978), A Christmas Story. There’s probably more, but these are the ones that stick out the most lol.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bxr said:

A friend of mine could recite Clueless in its entirety, verbatim, by sophomore year in high school—canon cinema right there 

That movie was well ahead of its time.... back then it seemed like a satire of rich high school kid culture.  

 

Didn't take more than 20 years later for the attitude of those kids to become mainstream how they were acting

 

 

 

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana

Cinema is my biggest lifelong hyperfocus so rewatching movies repeatedly is normal for me. Here's a list with my top #50 favorite ones that I've watched more than 50 times: https://boxd.it/Mz76o

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, gagacabana said:

Gurl. Why

Gone with the wind a classic and should not be hated for potraying how certain things went. That film was groundbreaking for so Many reasons and Hattie McDaniel won an Oscar for her role, becoming first woman of Colour to do so. Read a bit about the movie, cast, etc and move away from fashionable takes on some things.

  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...