Controversiaga 17,312 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago (edited) For me, die with a smile hold my hand the joker hbu Edited 7 hours ago by Controversiaga Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,016 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Sour Candy 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,865 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Dwuw 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,173 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago Mary the Knight short version Telephone clean version Telephone short version G.U.Y short version So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,657 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I don't remember watching TIHTY and I can't even remember if it actually has a video 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 790 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago 29 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: For me, die with a smile hold my hand the joker hbu The Joker has a video? Shook 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,356 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago So what you're saying is that you're bored enough to clown around on a Lady Gaga themed forum, but not enough to watch her actual content? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,790 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago First watch all of her music videos then you can look for LG8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaplayer315 14,721 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago Eh, Eh Nothing Else I Can Say Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ophelia 5,541 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago Just Dance (PCD Bottle Pop version) ...has anybody seen my disco stick? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,386 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the John Wayne music video in full "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,062 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago 45 minutes ago, Lucas said: I don't remember watching TIHTY and I can't even remember if it actually has a video It's a compilation of movie scenes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,751 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago Yall are killing me these days fr I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,274 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,157 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago tihty, joanne, million reasons Spoiler dwuw everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.