ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago Am I, am I, am I Am I, am I, am I Am I still alive? Where am I? I cry Who was it that pulled the trigger, was it you or I? I'm completely numb, why you acting dumb? I won't blame myself 'cause we both know you were the one I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Replay, r-replay, eh-eh The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave It's a game I play, and I hate to say You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Replay, r-replay, eh-eh The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Psychologically, it's something that I can't explain Scratch my nails into the dirt to pull me out okay Does it matter, does it matter? Damage is done Does it matter, does it matter? You had the gun You had the gun You had the gun You had the gun I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Your monsters torture me Your monsters torture me Your monsters torture me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 3 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,178 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago Bless, up … —a TUNE @shape of a rvfzme I still spin this on heavy rotation and the Garden of Eden x Replay mashup still shakes richters … the levels! 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
maymay 454 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago BOP FOREVER 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,221 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL www.instagram.com/theduella666 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 21 hours ago Author Share Posted 21 hours ago 11 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL SAY IT LOUD! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 21 hours ago Author Share Posted 21 hours ago 15 minutes ago, maymay said: BOP FOREVER YAS! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 21 hours ago Author Share Posted 21 hours ago 26 minutes ago, bxr said: Bless, up … —a TUNE @shape of a rvfzme I still spin this on heavy rotation and the Garden of Eden x Replay mashup still shakes richters … the levels! COOL REMIX! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,178 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago (edited) 27 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL 16 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: SAY IT LOUD! … but whew, what an ENCORE! Edited 21 hours ago by bxr 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,859 Posted 20 hours ago Author Share Posted 20 hours ago 1 hour ago, bxr said: … but whew, what an ENCORE! REPLAAAAAAAAAAY! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
steven 6,716 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 1 hour ago, bxr said: … but whew, what an ENCORE! Oh you can tell she still loves this song very much 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
warhol killah 9,366 Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago cannot believe it's been 6 years since this BOP a GAGA sound fanatic ✴ graphic design 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SevenWonder 4,789 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago Best song on Chromatica. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,062 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago One of my favorite Gaga songs ever 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,867 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago She can still make it smash by making a killer video and sending it to radio 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.