⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
society

Macron Decries Islamic Terrorist Attack

KanyeWest
58 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its exactly like how the KKK jutify their actions by using Christianity, or how the Bodu Bala Sena commit terrorist acts by using Buddhism.

Islamic terrorists have a completely different way of Islamic teachings and sources that most Muslims never heard of. Even the most radical form of Islam (like Salafism and Wahabism) disagree with terrorists teachings and actions. This is why what ISIS did shocked us Muslims and we are being attacked by them as they dont consider us real Muslims.

An example of this is how there is a general consensus between all Muslims of all sects which hadiths are valid and invalid. Terrorists will take the untrue hadiths and and make things up then use it to justify their actions. This is why terrorists always use the Hadith and not the Quran because they can play with its facts and history.

I agree except that the prophet did the Jihad to convert people into islam. There are many things in the Quran which are inciting war, violence, and bad behavior against women too, so some behavior of people don't come out of thin air. Although a lot of radicalist invent verses, some are not invented, they come from the book. Just like in the Bible there are many violent verses and hateful ones. I think most religious people with a heart they look past it and only find the good. I find beautiful poetic verses in some holy books, but there are also very dark ones, very scary ones, it's not just all good, people have a filter and filter it out, just like you do 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
27 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Religion is a very efficient way to improve mental health no matter Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Rastafari, or whatever. 

I agree it can improve some people's mental health when they feel very hopeless and don't know where to turn to, for some it's a good way to cope with life.

27 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

People who lack self identity associates themselves with religious beliefs and misunderstand everything that's written in holy books.

I'd argue that all religious people need this identity in order to have some stability in an unstable world, to find hope in a dark world, and have 'answers' in a world where the meaning of life is unknown.

28 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Jesus was all about love. So was every enlightened prophet.

Not so sure about every prophet being very loving and kind...

28 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Religion is very scientific if you understand it.

Religion is the opposite of science. If you use science, religion tumbles down like dominos. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Candy Gaga

This is smth written in their book here is an example 

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

These are all a tiny example from the Quran about how non Muslims should be treated by Islam and Muslims so this incident is expected

• Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

LittleMonster20

‘We’ll have flying cars in 2020’

2020: People killing innocent people out of fairtale-religion. Please. No wonder the world is so messed up. Wake up already.

Still looking for Wonderland
  • Thanks 3

KanyeWest
2 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

People are afraid to call it by its name out of fear to be labelled racists, but it's obvious it's linked to religion and it's not the first time they commit these crimes in the name of it. Or else it will keep happening and people will get away with their horrible crimes. 

It is very important for Imams, and Mosquees particularly to call it out and help to stop radical islam taking over and ruining the reputation of very kind muslims which are the majority of the population in France. There is a huge issue right now in France with illegal schools created by extremists where they teach the Quran, all while the government thinks these people are "homeschooled". One has been closed down as the government have been called "islamophobes", but there are many more schools open in the territory where I'm not sure how the government and the law enforcements could've let that happen so much. Another issue is the problem of Imams, some are radicals and hold very extremist views where they preach and justify violent events. These have to be controlled, there once was bombs hidden in a mosque as well, I am not by any mean saying that all mosqués are bad. My grandpa would go to the mosqué every friday to pray, I am saying there are SOME issues at the moment with Imams preaching very extremist views. On top of it, we have deputees who happen to be radical islamists, one recently from Seine Saint Denis in the Ile De France area, who declared publicly bein friends with a now dead terrorist who killed jewish people couple years ago, and that this terrorist "taught him a lot about many things" and ended with "i will make a carnage". There are then Bus Drivers who are fiché S, fiché S is "filed S", where they track a potential terrorist who has history of violence and religious extremist views, yet they are bus drivers, they ride the subway as well... is that safe? And what is the point of putting them in the S file if you just wait until they commit an attack, that means u cant prevent the attack, so then there's no point in tracking them.  I personally think the gvernment have to be much more strict and not be scared of being called an islamophobe, moderate muslims need that, they need their reputation back because let's be real it's been tarnished by the extremists, and we need to feel much safer in the country

Edited by KanyeWest
  • Thanks 2

Faysalaaa
3 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

When the Lord inspired the angels (saying) I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. (8:12)

This order was not even given to Muslims, it was given to angels to fight beside Muslims as there was very few Muslims during a genocide comitted against them. So the context of the verse is during self deffense and battle and its God talking to the angels. No Muslim is allowed to act this verse in real life. All Muslims and Islamic scholars know this even the most extreme of them.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
7 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

These are all a tiny example from the Quran about how non Muslims should be treated by Islam and Muslims so this incident is expected

And the same with Christianity, just so people dont use the word "islamophobe" again

Luke 19:27 

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Deuteronomy 17:12

The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Faysalaaa
15 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I agree except that the prophet did the Jihad to convert people into islam. There are many things in the Quran which are inciting war, violence, and bad behavior against women too, so some behavior of people don't come out of thin air. Although a lot of radicalist invent verses, some are not invented, they come from the book. Just like in the Bible there are many violent verses and hateful ones. I think most religious people with a heart they look past it and only find the good. I find beautiful poetic verses in some holy books, but there are also very dark ones, very scary ones, it's not just all good, people have a filter and filter it out, just like you do 

That literally never happened, the prophet never did "Jihad" that all came after his death

KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

This order was not even given to Muslims, it was given to angels to fight beside Muslims as there was very vew Muslims during a genocide comitted against them. So the context of the verse is during self deffense and battle and its God talking to the angels. No Muslim is allowed to act this verse in real life. All Muslims and Islamic scholars know this even the most extreme of them.

I will not argue with you about weather the religion is violent because you are praticing the religion so I will respect it 

KanyeWest
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

That literally never happened, the prophet never did "Jihad" that all came after his death

Again I will not argue about that because you are defending your religion which is YOUR RIGHT!

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
Just now, KanyeWest said:

I will not argue with you about weather the religion is violent because you are praticing the religion so I will respect it 

Thank you, but I dont care I actually enjoy conversations like this. I dont even mind people disrespecting my religion. But I agree with you this is a long subject thats complicated.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

wetasspussy

Ngl despite being born from a pious muslim family myself. I do feel very distant from any sort religion at all. People tend to do horrific and awful things and try to bring the justification of religion into it. I'm not calling out any religion or islam in particular but the mentality which people seem to possess from following it to an extreme.  

That being said after the events of charlie hebdo attacks back in 2015 the teacher should have atleast tried to remain safe and careful by not showing those cartoons for his own personal safety

Edited by wetasspussy
  • Like 3

KanyeWest
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Thank you, but I dont care I actually enjoy conversations like this. I dont even mind people disrespecting my religion. But I agree with you this is a long subject thats complicated.

I will always argue about the religion but not the people I come from a family of muslims, most muslims are kind people, but the extremists are tarnishing the reputation right now which is sad 

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
24 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

ever tried to study or do research of the context of the verses, or do you just copy paste random verses from the internet?

Gagaism

People saying “religion is trash” as isn’t something created by humans. 
The truth is the way you use your beliefs and intentions to manipulate other people that actually makes you a trash or not. 

• LMAO 1