imogen2133 729 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago What are some of your favorite adlibs and background vocals in Gaga's songs? I personally really like all the vocal layers in Teeth and I Like It Rough. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,414 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago Disease So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 729 Posted 4 hours ago Author Share Posted 4 hours ago 9 minutes ago, River said: Disease Interesting answer because as much as I like Disease, when I first heard it I felt like that element (more bg vocals or added vocals) was missing and then I listened to this fanmade version: Since then I haven't really gone back to the original much because this one feels a bit more "complete" to me and the original still feels like it is missing something. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
saint satine 178 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 12 minutes ago, imogen2133 said: Interesting answer because as much as I like Disease, when I first heard it I felt like that element (more bg vocals or added vocals) was missing and then I listened to this fanmade version: Since then I haven't really gone back to the original much because this one feels a bit more "complete" to me and the original still feels like it is missing something. honestly everyone needs to go and check that channel out, there are a lot of gaga mixes on there that are worth hearing. abracadabra (reloaded) is also insane ⋆˚࿔ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,383 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago The EW in Judas www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEANUS 16,223 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago The layers on Venus never cease to amaze me British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,300 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Just off the top of my noggin … So Happy I Could Die, Americano, Black Jesus † Amen Fashion, Aura, S3 Dreams, the vocal run on the Applause bridge, Killah, Zombieboy, Perfect Illusion bridge, Dancin‘ in Circles (boom), not sure why but I want to say G.U.Y. because it‘s sort of unhinged but … works? Effectually, I enjoy the visceral pneumatic elan vital within a capacity Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,243 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I Like It Rough is the first that comes to mind, I found it interesting that she didn't used to really do adlibs very often. Compared to now there's songs like HBDUWM with a bunch. Always loved the higher "lover" in the end Aura chorus 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,290 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago The vocal layers in Hair and Venus specifically just scratch an itch in my head. I often times sing the backing melody over the lead in their respective pre-choruses 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,243 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago The thing I always like though are things like the: Poker Face huh-huh-huh backing vocals Reloaded vocal pads Boys Boys Boys vocal pads Telephone vocal pads Paparazii Yah-ha's LoveGame Hah's... An extra recurring element that really adds to the song and is also an interesting choice others might not make 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,360 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago (edited) I LIKE IT ROUGH AND DISEASE OUTRO and BTW song too Edited 3 hours ago by Controversiaga Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LittIe Monster 278 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago COULD I LOVE HIM???? COULD I LOVE HIM? COULD I LAAHHHV HIM?? ifykyk Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.