PartySick 175,363 Posted Tuesday at 09:10 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:10 PM Donald Trump on Monday used an anti-transgender slur to attack Democratic South Carolina Senate nominee Dr. Annie Andrews, as he tries to push his handpicked GOP candidate, Sen. Darline Graham, over the finish line in the midterm election. Andrews did not reference Trump’s comments in a statement responding to his post, instead saying, “I’m in this race to fight for my patients, my three kids, and South Carolina.” “And I’m going to work with anyone to put South Carolina first, because lowering costs and making life better for families across our state is going to take all of us working together. If you care more about your bills than the politics in Washington, this campaign is for you,” she said. X Whimsical bitch 1 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,363 Posted Tuesday at 09:12 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 09:12 PM South Carolina is a solidly Republican state but because Trump is such a massive failure, Republicans are having to fight for their lives in places that went to Trump by 10+ point margins just two years ago. Polling averages in SC show Andrews (D) less than 1% behind Graham (R). Her brother, Lindsey Graham, won his last election by 10%. Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,683 Posted Tuesday at 09:17 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:17 PM I hope Annie wins. Its what Lindsay deserves. The gays know how to party 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DopeEnigma 1,868 Posted Tuesday at 09:21 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:21 PM He’s a scared old demented POS, times up come November scumbag, I just hope people make a plan, go vote and make it even more decisive! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
onTheBrink 1,931 Posted Tuesday at 09:33 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:33 PM Donald "Paedophile Rapist" Trump doesn't quite have the same ring you missed a bit 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 3,016 Posted Tuesday at 09:39 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:39 PM (edited) karma will catch up to him one day, and I hope it's the most embarrassing, unpleasant kind of karma he could possibly endure you don't get to be as hateful as he is without rotting yourself from the inside out Edited Tuesday at 09:40 PM by timdrake 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,385 Posted Tuesday at 10:06 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:06 PM 46 minutes ago, PartySick said: South Carolina is a solidly Republican state but because Trump is such a massive failure, Republicans are having to fight for their lives in places that went to Trump by 10+ point margins just two years ago. That South Carolina was literally the first state to secede from the United States, after inciting the Civil War when their militia attacked Fort Sumter … like, how do you possibly fumble that red to a fade 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,509 Posted Tuesday at 10:17 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:17 PM Can I say what i wanna say WITHOUT getting Warning Points Plz. I have a few so I'm in timeout but like C'MON HE'S LITERALLY USING 'MY' SLUR he's ASKING for it www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,095 Posted Tuesday at 10:18 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:18 PM f*cking please... im so beyond tired of this disgusting attitude he has normalized literally across the world. i want him to get tf off our planet already omg 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
onTheBrink 1,931 Posted Tuesday at 10:32 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:32 PM 52 minutes ago, timdrake said: karma will catch up to him one day, and I hope it's the most embarrassing, unpleasant kind of karma he could possibly endure you don't get to be as hateful as he is without rotting yourself from the inside out He can't NOT be a worded you missed a bit Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,509 Posted Tuesday at 10:33 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:33 PM (edited) I hate him ALMOST as much as I hate wet socks and disappointing handjobs. I hate him so much that if he disappeared out of existence I would personally celebrate so hard that I would likely go into a deep psychosis. I would actually enjoy The Dead Dance Why did the world have to take Sophie and The Vivienne, Dolly and Tim Curry when that sack of SCHEIẞE is RIGHT THERE like a festering boil ready to burst. Dripping with ghoulish pus and slime. He looks like he smells like the grime you scrape off of an old cooktop added to foundation far to orange for human complexion. the way he walks and stands is an affront to both the acts of masculinity and confidence. People of MAGA perspectives see him as someone who is both confident and masculine and I think he is nothing of the sort. He is a whiny little piss baby who fires anyone that shows any inclination of being able to critically think. His ego is so fragile rice paper is practically BULLETPROOF in comparison. His wig is SO BAD, Serena Chacha tried to sell it on her Etsy. I hope the next time he shuts himself in public, it flows down the side of his diaper and leaves a discernible print on the red carpet leading to AF1. And I want EVERY publication reporting on it. I want him to feel so humiliated that he keels over from embarrassment live onstage in front of his ravenous cult and they storm the stage ripping him limb from limb like aunt Gladys at the end of Weapons. I wish every day that his end would be painful and humiliating. Public and entirely his own fault. He thinks he's a shining star of the healthiest he's ever been. He's far from it, and every day that I see evidence of his decline I whisper to myself incantations of gratitude that I hold with myself. Gratitude for which the pain he has caused the people of the world by standing at the pulpit spewing vitriol and bigoted nonsense has now shown up at his doorstep to lay claim over his sad pathetic life. And let's not forget the fact that he has a shrimpy little impotent micropenis. His **** is SO SMALL that it's actually embarrassing to classify it as a Micropenis. In conclusion, I hope he feels the rot set in while he stands before his faithful supporters and hope he feels his bones deteriorating and his nerves flaring at all cylinders causing waves of pain that feel as though he's being bathed in hot oil. I want him to experience tragedy before he goes too, I want him to feel the gravity of loss that thousands of families have felt at the hands of ICE. I want for him to feel so alone in his final moments that he thinks to himself that he COULD have changed everything but then he gets to die knowing that HE. NEVER. DID. Edited Tuesday at 10:36 PM by Duella Dvil Sorry there was a typo www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,646 Posted Tuesday at 10:39 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:39 PM 4 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: I hate him ALMOST as much as I hate wet socks and disappointing handjobs. I hate him so much that if he disappeared out of existence I would personally celebrate so hard that I would likely go into a deep psychosis. I would actually enjoy The Dead Dance Why did the world have to take Sophie and The Vivienne, Dolly and Tim Curry when thay sack of SCHEIẞE is RIGHT THERE like a festering boil ready to burst. Dripping with ghoulish pus and slime. He looks like he smells like the grime you scrape off of an old cooktop added to foundation far to orange for human complexion. the way he walks and stands is an affront to both the acts of masculinity and confidence. People of MAGA perspectives see him as someone who is both confident and masculine and I think he is nothing of the sort. He is a whiny little piss baby who fires anyone that shows any inclination of being able to critically think. His ego is so fragile rice paper is practically BULLETPROOF in comparison. His wig is SO BAD, Serena Chacha tried to sell it on her Etsy. I hope the next time he shuts himself in public, it flows down the side of his diaper and leaves a discernible print on the red carpet leading to AF1. And I want EVERY publication reporting on it. I want him to feel so humiliated that he keels over from embarrassment live onstage in front of his ravenous cult and they storm the stage ripping him limb from limb like aunt Gladys at the end of Weapons. I wish every day that his end would be painful and humiliating. Public and entirely his own fault. He thinks he's a shining star of the healthiest he's ever been. He's far from it, and every day that I see evidence of his decline I whisper to myself incantations of gratitude that I hold with myself. Gratitude for which the pain he has caused the people of the world by standing at the pulpit spewing vitriol and bigoted nonsense has now shown up at his doorstep to lay claim over his sad pathetic life. And let's not forget the fact that he has a shrimpy little impotent micropenis. His **** is SO SMALL that it's actually embarrassing to classify it as a Micropenis. In conclusion, I hope he feels the rot set in while he stands before his faithful supporters and hope he feels his bones deteriorating and his nerves flaring at all cylinders causing waves of pain that feel as though he's being bathed in hot oil. I want him to experience tragedy before he goes too, I want him to feel the gravity of loss that thousands of families have felt at the hands of ICE. I want for him to feel so alone in his final moments that he thinks to himself that he COULD have changed everything but then he gets to die knowing that HE. NEVER. DID. Honestly slay 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,908 Posted Tuesday at 10:43 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:43 PM my home state y'all and my home district is Nancy Mace Lucky I fled that place in 2011 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,509 Posted Tuesday at 11:01 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:01 PM 21 minutes ago, EART HL I NG said: Honestly slay Honestly, hating that man is my favorite part of my day at this point. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
saint satine 232 Posted Tuesday at 11:25 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:25 PM wow that's actually embarrassing imagine being like this ⋆˚࿔ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.