Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
life

Lady Gaga in L.A. on October 9th


monketsharona
 Share

Featured Posts

Ophelia

that outfit is basically stefani and gaga fighting for the spotlight. mayhem ball film teas???? :fan:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

saint satine

The baddest bitches are in LA apparently

⋆˚࿔ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

"Why was Cynthia Germanotta walking with a woman wearing a cape??"

Gaga said “Watch me carry the night …” Cynthia making sure she leaves nothing on those streets to explore … looking both ways—denim, black, laced up boots, sweater weather: let‘s cruise :ally:

Spoiler

7252546-970c3bba0ad6beede0a22d95bd4a3a84

 

Edited by bxr
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
3 hours ago, Murakami27 said:

Is Rose Bean in the bag

She got rid of it

Another scrapped project 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

hamartia

She literally Influencer-ed me into buying a pair of light wash, low rise jeans since she’s been wearing them so much :cryga: 

"I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025)
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
4 hours ago, bxr said:

9.png

THEIR PFP LMAOOOO I didn't know I needed to see Lady Gaga's profile with the PT red star until I saw this. Amazing. @gagasourcelgs is a real one 

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...