DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,533 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago I can smell your sickness I can... 6 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,431 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago Stream ASDFIKDNFNAKDJNRBDKDKHSHENAMMSNDNWSOSICHBOunds Of Heaven 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,810 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago Sounds just great! I hope Ava Max samples this on her next album. Like a poem said by a neydy in red 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,520 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago Bad Romance and Marry The Night loud as hell 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,909 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago This is art... lmao for real though I'm using this in a art project 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,909 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago The way by the end it's just "sweet sounds of heaven" lmao 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,248 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago it sounds like the burning fires and chaos of hell 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,058 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago "Chromatica II" wanted to be loud, but it turned into chaos 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,738 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago Stream Total Mayhem 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,466 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Sounds like shopping cart wheels I might need a hero to save me from breaking 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,890 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago This is a total riot my god READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,858 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago What a cacophony rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,373 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 911 kicking things off w a bang 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,966 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago This is what the inside of my brain sounds like tbh I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,646 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago Oddly relaxing? Like rain/ white noise through an industrial filter. Honestly, I dig it 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.