Jump to content
funny

Every Gaga song playing at the same time


DESTROY UR DISEASE
 Share

Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE

:anveeroy:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite

Sounds just great! I hope Ava Max samples this on her next album.

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
  • LMAO 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hadrian

What a cacophony :flutter:

rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana

This is what the inside of my brain sounds like tbh

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
Link to post
Share on other sites

EART HL I NG

Oddly relaxing? Like rain/ white noise through an industrial filter. Honestly, I dig it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...