Jump to content
video

RQ: Born This Way Ball London


imogen2133
 Share

Featured Posts

imogen2133

Does anyone have a link to download/watch the HD London Twickenham show of the BTWB? (the full show, not the one that is incomplete on Gagamediaarchives channel). I found a DL link on sharemania but it's broken and I really wanna watch the show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

timdrake
31 minutes ago, Adam Lucass said:

1. hi I love you thank you for sharing 😭 and 2. is it possible to get that clear soundboard rip of Princess Die you tweeted the other day?? It would make my whole year :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Lucass
6 minutes ago, timdrake said:

1. hi I love you thank you for sharing 😭 and 2. is it possible to get that clear soundboard rip of Princess Die you tweeted the other day?? It would make my whole year :messga:

It’s ai with Amsterdam vocals , not soundboard or anything else . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

timdrake
Just now, Adam Lucass said:

It’s ai with Amsterdam vocals , not soundboard or anything else . 

ohhhhhhhhhhhh okay, got it got it. thanks for the info! 🫶🏻

ps... I'll still take it if you're willing to share 👀

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Lucass
Just now, timdrake said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh okay, got it got it. thanks for the info! 🫶🏻

ps... I'll still take it if you're willing to share 👀

Check dm , sended link 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Lucass
1 minute ago, imogen2133 said:

TY sm <3 but why is it in parts? Do you have one with the full 2 hour show as one file? (love the Gaga vids you post btw)

Nah , it’s OG whole file what was in somewhere . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

timdrake
3 minutes ago, imogen2133 said:

TY sm <3 but why is it in parts? Do you have one with the full 2 hour show as one file? (love the Gaga vids you post btw)

If you download all the files into one folder, it will play as a DVD image in VLC :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

imogen2133
4 minutes ago, Adam Lucass said:

Nah , it’s OG whole file what was in somewhere . 

 

2 minutes ago, timdrake said:

If you download all the files into one folder, it will play as a DVD image in VLC :) 

Oh ok thank you 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Joshie S

I'm so devatasted, my hard drive with hours and hours of rare Gaga footage corrupted and wont open for me now... inside it was this BTWB, Chile BTWB we crowed funded, the original Lady & The Legend docu....soooo much footage just gone!!!!

I need a good little monster friend to help me re-build it one day :) 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
Link to post
Share on other sites

imogen2133
5 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I'm so devatasted, my hard drive with hours and hours of rare Gaga footage corrupted and wont open for me now... inside it was this BTWB, Chile BTWB we crowed funded, the original Lady & The Legend docu....soooo much footage just gone!!!!

I need a good little monster friend to help me re-build it one day :) 

I'm so sorry that happened :( There is lots of Gaga content on Sharemania so I would recommend downloading the videos again from there (I know the LATL documentary is on there at least).  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...