KNJ 4,334 Posted Tuesday at 11:34 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:34 PM (edited) Hey all! I'm trying to create a chronological playlist of all of Gaga's tribute performances for a reactor. Can you help me complete it? I got... Sound of Music Stevie Wonder Carole King Sting (Kennedy Center Honors) Later on... Elton John 4 Non-Blondes What am I missing? Thanks Edited yesterday at 01:29 AM by KNJ "I'm just gonna shake my lettuce" 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,320 Posted Tuesday at 11:54 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:54 PM (edited) Not sure if these fit the criteria, but sharing just in case any are relevant … Lee McQueen (BRITs 2010) Francesco Vezzoli (“Ballets Russes Italian Style (The Shortest Musical You Will Never See Again);” MOCA, 2010) John Lennon‘s “Imagine” (European Games Opening Ceremony, 2015) “Hold My Hand” (Tribute to New Orleans, 2025) “New York, New York” (Sinatra 100, 2015) There‘s also the Bowie tribute, and California Dreamin‘ with Bruno, from the Grammys but I couldn‘t find decent versions on the first browse ETA: Almost forgot Camden Rising—tributes on parade; I couldn‘t find any official footage, but they do have it featured in a Five Foot Two segment (not sure if that counts though) Spoiler Then the impromptu Elton John concert in WeHo, with the Don‘t Let the Sun Go Down on Me duet Not sure if these are tributes but a few political events … Edited yesterday at 02:16 AM by bxr 1 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,445 Posted yesterday at 01:09 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:09 AM 1 hour ago, bxr said: Not sure if these fit the criteria, but sharing just in case any are relevant … Lee McQueen (BRITs 2010) Francesco Vezzoli (“Ballets Russes Italian Style (The Shortest Musical You Will Never See Again);” MOCA, 2010) John Lennon‘s “Imagine” (European Games Opening Ceremony, 2015) “Hold My Hand” (Tribute to New Orleans, 2025) “New York, New York” (Sinatra 100, 2015) There‘s also the Bowie tribute, and California Dreamin‘ with Bruno, from the Grammys but I couldn‘t find decent versions on the first browse I have made at least 8 people suffer through me singing New York, New York (Gaga's version) as loud as I can it's one of her best, I love it. I love being so loud! 1 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,093 Posted yesterday at 01:25 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:25 AM (edited) David Bowie tribute at the 2016 Grammys Edit: nvm they mentioned it above Edited yesterday at 01:26 AM by holy scheisse 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,435 Posted yesterday at 01:39 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:39 AM Could we count the SB51 halftime show intro? www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,431 Posted yesterday at 01:55 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:55 AM 44 minutes ago, weed said: I have made at least 8 people suffer through me singing New York, New York (Gaga's version) as loud as I can it's one of her best, I love it. I love being so loud! The best vocal delivery she’s ever served. ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,867 Posted yesterday at 04:49 AM Share Posted yesterday at 04:49 AM 3 hours ago, weed said: I have made at least 8 people suffer through me singing New York, New York (Gaga's version) as loud as I can it's one of her best, I love it. I love being so loud! 2 hours ago, loveandpeace said: The best vocal delivery she’s ever served. Hi READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,189 Posted yesterday at 05:56 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:56 AM - the yoko ono one - the semi precious weapon cover too Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dancerinthedark95 350 Posted yesterday at 08:23 AM Share Posted yesterday at 08:23 AM you should check an article titled list of Lady Gaga live performances on wikipedia 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.