Jump to content
new music

Grimes & VADAKIN - ACCELERANDO


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

image.png

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheMontebello

Cringe lyrics as usual.

Can't say anything about the music because I am not hitting play for this clown.

You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

UWontUseMyMind

At first I was “wow this is so awful…” but the more I listen the more I enjoy it, definitely a grower. Also the cringe lyrics add to the experience can’t explain why xD 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chesescake

It went from "at least it catchy" to "deafening silence".

I'll give a second listen I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolf Boy

I’ve never in my life listened to Grimes for lyrics, i can barely understand what she’s saying in most of her songs.

 

I like the production of the new track, but it’s not wowing me or anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...