Blackout19 16,399 Posted Tuesday at 05:13 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 05:13 PM Which tour (from any artist) it's your favorite? Mine: i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,748 Posted Tuesday at 05:14 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 05:14 PM Renaissance was truly next-level. So happy I got to see it live and in theaters. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,950 Posted Tuesday at 05:19 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 05:19 PM The MAYHEM Ball. Easily. 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,434 Posted Tuesday at 05:25 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 05:25 PM 8 minutes ago, ****oDanceFight said: Renaissance was truly next-level. So happy I got to see it live and in theaters. CAME HERE TO SAY THIS I also saw Janet's Together Again Tour twice which was INCREDIBLE Rebel Heart Tour was my first pop concert so it will always have a special place in my heart. (MLK day in 2016 mind you) www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk 2,555 Posted Tuesday at 05:38 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 05:38 PM I’ve watched the Chromatica Ball too many times for it not to be my favorite 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,333 Posted Tuesday at 05:49 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 05:49 PM 18 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: I also saw Janet's Together Again Tour twice which was INCREDIBLE I was gonna mention this one too. It was just nonstop for 2 hours, hit after hit and so many of my favorite songs I took my sister and she decided to record around the final interlude 'cause she knew Janet was gonna do Scream and she wanted my reaction. State of the World was first, she couldn't not get that. Then The Knowledge, which is one of my favorites, and we both adore the live mix. Had to get that. Then If, which is a ridiculously hype classic, gotta get that. Then you hear my gay ass in the video screaming "YAASSSSSSSSS" when Scream started that song backflipped into a bit of Black Cat before Rhythm Nation, I swear to god I was shaking by the end of it asked my sister how long she recorded for, it was nearly 18 minutes straight 'cause "SHE JUST KEPT GOING BRO OMG" I'll cherish this video forever. Truly a religious experience. I'm so excited to see her again in December Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,431 Posted Tuesday at 05:56 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 05:56 PM the cry baby tour ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,601 Posted Tuesday at 06:07 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:07 PM That I wish I saw: The Confessions tour That I got to see: The Mayhem Ball Runner up: Skeletour The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,434 Posted Tuesday at 06:16 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:16 PM 24 minutes ago, PartySick said: I was gonna mention this one too. It was just nonstop for 2 hours, hit after hit and so many of my favorite songs I took my sister and she decided to record around the final interlude 'cause she knew Janet was gonna do Scream and she wanted my reaction. State of the World was first, she couldn't not get that. Then The Knowledge, which is one of my favorites, and we both adore the live mix. Had to get that. Then If, which is a ridiculously hype classic, gotta get that. Then you hear my gay ass in the video screaming "YAASSSSSSSSS" when Scream started that song backflipped into a bit of Black Cat before Rhythm Nation, I swear to god I was shaking by the end of it asked my sister how long she recorded for, it was nearly 18 minutes straight 'cause "SHE JUST KEPT GOING BRO OMG" I'll cherish this video forever. Truly a religious experience. I'm so excited to see her again in December BOTH ITERATIONS OF SCREAM FOR THE TOGETHER AGAIN TOUR HIT LIKE A TRUCK. Which leg did you attend? I was at Honda Center (Anaheim, Ca) for leg 2 and Climate pledge arena (Seattle, Wa) for leg 1 www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,383 Posted Tuesday at 06:22 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:22 PM Dream Within A Dream & Confessions Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,333 Posted Tuesday at 06:27 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:27 PM 8 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: BOTH ITERATIONS OF SCREAM FOR THE TOGETHER AGAIN TOUR HIT LIKE A TRUCK. Which leg did you attend? I was at Honda Center (Anaheim, Ca) for leg 2 and Climate pledge arena (Seattle, Wa) for leg 1 I had tickets for the first leg but money was a little tight and I decided to take @SharkmanthaC to see Trixie and Katya live in NC instead 'cause we both needed that Around the time the grief sat in for me missing Janet she came back around with, what I believe is, a massively improved version of the show. I saw her in Orlando for leg 2 Night, Son of a Gun, Make Me, Take Care, Rock With U, she added so many of my favorites to that second leg Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,142 Posted Tuesday at 06:29 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:29 PM Monster Ball 2.0 I saw it 4 times live. Night one in the Lower bowl, night 2 on the floor. Then a few months later show 3 on the floor, and the next night all the way in the very last row of the nosebleeds with a perfect center view of it all. I also saw MB 1.0 twice and 2.0 is so different but a solid pop show. I would rewatch clips on YouTube of it. The HBO Special was good but I prefer the fan recorded clips of it. Best Shows I’ve been to: Britney Spears “Circus” Tour The Return of the Spice Girls Tour Both shows were nonstop loud. The crowds never stopped cheering for a second. Truly incredible experiences. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,434 Posted Tuesday at 06:31 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:31 PM Just now, PartySick said: I had tickets for the first leg but money was a little tight and I decided to take @SharkmanthaC to see Trixie and Katya live in NC instead 'cause we both needed that Around the time the grief sat in for me missing Janet she came back around with, what I believe is, a massively improved version of the show. I saw her in Orlando for leg 2 Night, Son of a Gun, Make Me, Take Care, Rock With U, she added so many of my favorites to that second leg THANK YOU I love that that the soul of the first leg was the song together again because that final payoff when she HBDUWM's after scream and we FINALLY get together again in full. The way I sobbed during Enjoy during the first leg, that song is just a beacon of hope that was so needed. I'll never recover from seeing Rock With U live. For the second leg I was on the floor, 7th row, front and center. I spent upwards of 2000 dollars on those tickets and I would do it again in a HEARTBEAT for Janet (and ONLY Janet) Best night of my LIFE for shore www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,437 Posted Tuesday at 06:33 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:33 PM My first concert ever: Michael Jackson 1993, the Dangerous Tour, in Tel Aviv with my parents It will always be my best memory of my mom, I miss her, thank you MJ for the sweet memories He wrote Palestine, Don't Cry, during his trip, but it was never been recorded, 33 years has passed and nothing has changed.. See the plains Of the days of old Just a century ago When stories of peace were told. Of how Gallilie (sic) ran through The Jordan @River. What remains are cold Tales of war, Of the death and dying Bomb shells are flying Bodies multiplying, See the children crying. What are they fighting for? I will pray for you, Oh, Palestine. Oh, Palestine, I will carry you, oh, Palestine, Palestine. Palestine Come deep in My heart. I’ll always love you. Palestine, don’t cry, I will pray for you, Oh, Palestine. Oh, Palestine, Oh, Palestine. God’s a place for you Oh, Palestine. And, I believe in you. Oh, Palestine, I will die for you. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,245 Posted Tuesday at 06:36 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:36 PM The Confessions Tour but the Mayhem ball opening will remain my favorite Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.