Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Which artists do you not like at all?


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Which singer's music do you not like at all?

me:

- Bruno Mars
- Ed Sheeran
- Chappell Roan
- Olivia Rodrigo

i am a free woman. ○●
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil

Table Swift

Ed She/Ran

Justin Bieber (I feel like he's been through a lot and his music is annoying/I'm not the target audience)

Pink

Most He/Him patriotic country music

HATE mumble rap

www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucas

Ariana Grande probably, except the Dangerous Woman album and Break Free/One Last Time, I couldn't care less about her music

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sepsami

I dislike Taylor, other artists don't interest me but I wouldn't say I dislike them, they're just not my thing and that's okay. But I'm so tired of how Taylor manipulates the charts and cultivates parasocial relationships with her fans :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

Taylor - I dislike the most

Nicki - since the day in 2016, when she humiliated a homeless woman and filmed it, she was over for me.

https://www.tmz.com/2016/12/05/nicki-minaj-mental-illness-miami-woman-instagram

J. "Jennifer Lopez" Lo

Ed Sheeran

Jay Z

The Chainsmokers

Justin Bieber

Justin Timberlake

Dua Lipa

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Junko Enoshima

All of them

there can only be a good artist and that is me

My boobs are hopelessly huge
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

MOT

Musically only.

Taylor Swift

Ed Sheeran

Taylor Swift

Mariah Carey

Taylor Swift

Amy Winehouse

And last but by no means least .... Taylor Swift.

Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH

taylor swift, i can never respect her with her money hungry ways and i believe she's causing more harm to the industry than good, mainly for consumers. we've seen halsey and miley try to pull off the 24 hour only gimmick, it'll only get worse

never liked nicki

katy perry stopped being interesting to me after Hot n Cold and her mean girl behaviour over time has just solidified that

never liked jlo and her bad attitude, On The Floor is a classic though

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ophelia

Tayble

Whisperena Gomez

Ed

Bieber

Kim Petras - I'll never forget her being weird and abusive about the entire Dr Luke/Kesha situation, a true mean girl. I'm not even a Kesha fan.

Billie Eilish, Sabrina, Bad Bunny - nothing against them personally, I just haven't heard a single song of theirs I'd enjoy

Troye - blocked on spotify

Falling in reverse/Ronnie Radke - worse than ai music + disgusting person

 

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

Addison Rae

Mumble rappers

Miranda Lambert

The 1975

 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...