Jump to content
question

Was Tove Lo inspired by Gaga here?


SimonBaetens
 Share

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

Thoughts?

latest?cb=20220131181732
Lady Gaga by Mick Rock, 2008

2501cd2d0d5c34f8aa935661f44d372509bd0efe

Tove Lo, 2026

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hadrian

Yep, sure looks like it.

 

Also:

 

rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

honestly? no, but also yes, I mean why not? I mean, does it matter? that bitch is dumb :Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey
4 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Thoughts?

latest?cb=20220131181732
Lady Gaga by Mick Rock, 2008

2501cd2d0d5c34f8aa935661f44d372509bd0efe

Tove Lo, 2026

Do the straights still say "game recognizes game"? If yes, that. 

saving people, hunting things - the family business
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

I mean i dont think Gaga was particularly unique with this photo shoot.

Its giving Courtney Love. 

The gays know how to party
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens
47 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Both ate crack and left* 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBBeNLZcY4jo201GPwyIX

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface

even though the first photo is not loading for me I'm gonna say yes anyway :anveeroy:

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Decodekid

Well she's lowkey looking like a hybrid who can withstand these things 

Edited by Decodekid
hi
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...