Jump to content
question

Which statement from this list do you agree with?


Blackout19
 Share

Which one?  

61 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • Starstruck is very underrated.
      3
    • Telephone is the best music video fom The Fame Monster era.
      3
    • The Monster Ball is Gaga's best tour.
      6
    • Born This Way is Gaga's best album.
      16
    • Scheisse is overrated.
      2
    • ARTPOP is Gaga's worst album.
      2
    • Venus should have been a single.
      8
    • Joanne got way too much hate.
      18
    • Chromatica is very underrated. Free Woman should have been the lead single.
      3
    • Mayhem is a solid 8, as an album.
      0


Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

Scheiße is overrated

I enjoy it. One of BTW's stand-outs

...but this fanbase has a weird erection for it

I'm gonna lock u in a banworld and play Cacca In German in endless loop until u'll change your mind :Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Telephone is my favorite music video from The Fame Monster era.

The Monster Ball is Gaga's best tour.

Chromatica gets too much hate. Free Woman should have been the lead single.

Edited by Kevbev
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
49 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Joanne got way too much hate and if you don't understand that after all these years, then there's a problem

Even the so called "jokes" from fans were unhinged and just downright disrespectful. 

She was very active that era, so she probably saw them online sadly.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Starstruck is very underrated" - I don't think so, it already has platinum without being released as a single. Also too much auto tune was used in this song. There are other songs in The Fame album that deserved platinum, not this 

"Telephone is the best music video fom The Fame Monster era" - Alejandro is the best music video from The Fame Monster. Telephone MV is very good too but the imagery of Alejandro peaked.

"The Monster Ball is Gaga's best tour" - The Mayhem Ball is Gaga's best tour and it's one of her greatest live concert experiences to date. Also I think Monster Ball 1.0 could've been better.

"Born This Way is Gaga's best album" - Definitely one of her best albums, although I prefer Mayhem more.

"Scheisse is overrated" - No it's underrated. It deserved to be a single. The lyrics are on point. 

"ARTPOP is Gaga's worst album" - Gaga has never released a bad album till date. But if I have to rank her albums, The Fame will be my least favourite because it has a lot of fillers.

"Venus should have been a single" - I agree with this statement. If we could choose multiple answers, I would've chosen this one too.

"Joanne got way too much hate" - 100% true. Joanne is so overhated by her own fanbase. The album has a lot of masterpieces and it didn't get the appreciation it deserved just because it's in a different genre from Gaga's usual discography rather than being objectively bad. Joanne is the album that made me a little monster.

"Chromatica is very underrated. Free Woman should have been the lead single" - I do feel Chromatica underrated but Free Woman doesn't feel like a lead single material because it sounds so generic as compared to its demo version. In fact Stupid Love is a much better song. I feel Alice or Replay could've been a better lead single.

"Mayhem is a solid 8, as an album" - I would personally give Mayhem a 9.

Edited by Chromanne
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...