TaylorSwift 164,526 Posted Monday at 06:30 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:30 PM Track List: Disc 1 1. brand new chanel$ 2. crank 2 3. $$$ 4. nekromantik! 5. i think he's got a girl 6. hey boyyy 7. parking lot 8. perfect woman 9.*hymn* https://music.apple.com/us/album/wor%24t-girl-in-america-wor%24t-man-in-america/6818244685 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 12 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antonio 27,831 Posted Monday at 06:36 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:36 PM Yes! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeyonkaAte 987 Posted Monday at 06:38 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:38 PM MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,708 Posted Monday at 06:54 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:54 PM DECEMBER?! mother, what must i do? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,782 Posted Monday at 06:57 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:57 PM Ordered the Fireworks vinyl. Hopefully it doesn't look like a bloody stool with blueberries in it 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ladyabramovic 733 Posted Monday at 08:05 PM Share Posted Monday at 08:05 PM December is a interesting choice given it's two whole months out and it misses the perfect timing of now when anticipation is high. Oh well. I'm excited though - we're watching an artist climb to her heights and her vision is truly remarkable. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,368 Posted Monday at 08:21 PM Share Posted Monday at 08:21 PM her the fame monster yasss 1 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,347 Posted Monday at 08:42 PM Share Posted Monday at 08:42 PM The Worst Non Binary In America Monster: Roman Reloaded: The Re Up Don’t fall in love with a poosay… 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,970 Posted Monday at 09:04 PM Share Posted Monday at 09:04 PM 2 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said: Ordered the Fireworks vinyl. Hopefully it doesn't look like a bloody stool with blueberries in it the vinyl is not coming until feb next year  Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted Monday at 09:09 PM Share Posted Monday at 09:09 PM 5 minutes ago, Jackaroo said: the vinyl is not coming until feb next year  Which suggests she's only just finalised the mixing for the album The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leography 675 Posted Monday at 09:40 PM Share Posted Monday at 09:40 PM (edited) Collecting CD in 2026 is the wor$t Edited Monday at 09:40 PM by Leography 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,740 Posted Tuesday at 01:41 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 01:41 AM I'm thrilled she's putting out another album so soon but I really wish she'd just left it til next year. If you're going to make sequel albums, I'd rather they weren't released mere months apart. It lets them breathe better if they're spread out and you get the chance to be relevant 2 years in a row. Why couldn't she have just waited til January, less than a month later? But she obviously wants to strike while the iron is hot. I'm wondering if she'll even extend the tour to cover the next one, maybe with bigger venues? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,368 Posted Tuesday at 04:06 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:06 PM 21 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said: Ordered the Fireworks vinyl. Hopefully it looks like a bloody stool  ftfy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,368 Posted Tuesday at 04:09 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:09 PM 14 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said: I'm thrilled she's putting out another album so soon but I really wish she'd just left it til next year. If you're going to make sequel albums, I'd rather they weren't released mere months apart. It lets them breathe better if they're spread out and you get the chance to be relevant 2 years in a row. Why couldn't she have just waited til January, less than a month later? But she obviously wants to strike while the iron is hot. I'm wondering if she'll even extend the tour to cover the next one, maybe with bigger venues? I hear you but I think culture just moves faster these days so you have to do the same. Besides, brand new chanel$ was such a summer hit that the six month gap is kinda reasonable. I also think in this case, it’s a little different from something like TFM where they were clearly distinct eras and more like it’s one longer, evolving era that new music gets dropped into. That seems to be more how the industry works these days anyway not unlike Gagita releasing TDD mid era 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted Tuesday at 05:29 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 05:29 PM 15 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said: I'm thrilled she's putting out another album so soon but I really wish she'd just left it til next year. If you're going to make sequel albums, I'd rather they weren't released mere months apart. It lets them breathe better if they're spread out and you get the chance to be relevant 2 years in a row. Why couldn't she have just waited til January, less than a month later? But she obviously wants to strike while the iron is hot. I'm wondering if she'll even extend the tour to cover the next one, maybe with bigger venues? She's releasing it as the era ends tbf. This way it allows her to tour again and potentially scale up the tour to meet the new level of attention and demand. Plus, its very much a sister album rather than a new album so I think it makes more sense for it to follow quickly on from WGIA rather than let it drop away from the attention cycle. The gays know how to party 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.