Blackout19 16,418 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,528 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago damn, she's been doing the Trouble Trouble thing before Taylor Smith even thought about it, so iconic I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,724 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago It's an ok song, the real non-album bop from Circus though is Amnesia 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,051 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago I remember Trouble by Taylor Swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.