weed 79,435 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,435 Posted 15 hours ago Author Share Posted 15 hours ago So fun and so cool, love that Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,416 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago will she do the "arrest me russia I don't give a f*ck" *jump jump jump*? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,085 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago That teaser had a huge budget Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,435 Posted 14 hours ago Author Share Posted 14 hours ago 4 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said: That teaser had a huge budget I was gonna title the thread "high-budget tribute show" lmao it looks SO good!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,085 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago 1 minute ago, weed said: I was gonna title the thread "high-budget tribute show" lmao it looks SO good!! If the budget didn't ALL go into the teaser, we're good 😂 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,634 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago In celebration of Admin’s release? If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,114 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago Outperformed Tayble Sweet Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,417 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago This is for her "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.