Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Official Canadian Elections Thread

Featured Posts

JustinTrudeau
20 minutes ago, Economy said:

Looks like there's an issue with Jews and Canadian Elections

Most of the advanced days happen on days Jews are forbidden to vote as it's either a sabath or one of their holidays

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/opinion/contributors/2019/06/24/elections-canada-has-it-wrong-on-religious-accommodation.html

However, this is of little comfort for observant Jews, since in addition to Oct. 21, Election Day, falling on a Jewish holiday, two of the four advanced voting days fall on a Jewish holiday or on the Sabbath, when writing – and hence voting – are strictly forbidden. The two remaining days are essentially half-days for observant Jews, as Jewish holidays always begin during the preceding evening or late afternoon, preventing voting at those times as well.

I was so sure there are at least 2 weeks of advanced voting? Maybe my memory is playing tricks with me. :duck:

This can be a deciding factor.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
  • Like 1

Woolfsmck
On 4/19/2019 at 11:09 AM, Economy said:

Politics minded people opinions. Even if ur not Canadian u can give ur 2 cents

@JustinTrudeau @OBEY @PartySick @Morphine Prince @OG Gaga Stan @Luc @Woolfsmck @RAMROD @AllThingsGaga @StrawberryBlond

@Postboy

@Melech

I know GGD is full of members into politics but these are the users I remember commenting on politics

K  but I don't have even 1 cents worth of knowledge here...2😉

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Sad 1

Maleficent

NDP r destroying life in BC bc of ridiculous gas prices. ew. Trudeau is annoying and thinks he’s some kind of celebrity, not the PM. ugh. Andrew all the way!!

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • Like 1

sophilosophy

On 5/27/2018 at 11:42 PM, Kamil24 said:

I am voting Conservative

r u currently in school? I don't want to vote Kathleen Wynne cos she is a moron who is driving this economy to dust, I can NOT bring myself to vote for idiot Andrea Horvath because of all these promises she is making with no explanation of where the money is coming from to pay for them, but I am nervous to vote for Ford because supposedly he is going to slash funding for post-secondarywhich could mean OSAP will be dramatically reduced 

Posted May 28, 2018

Economy
6 hours ago, Maleficent said:

NDP r destroying life in BC bc of ridiculous gas prices. ew. Trudeau is annoying and thinks he’s some kind of celebrity, not the PM. ugh. Andrew all the way!!

NDP tend to be good at raising cost of living

Their policies don't seem to be good anywhere in the Country overall tbh

• Thanks 1

Economy
11 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

K  but I don't have even 1 cents worth of knowledge here...2😉

I know... Canada is not relevant enough for ppl to know our politics :emma:

US Democrats debate thread... 400+ comments  :triggered:

Edited by Economy

Woolfsmck
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

It's not that canada is irrelevant,  just nobody hates em  and they never blow up stuff.  

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

sophilosophy
1 minute ago, Woolfsmck said:

It's not that canada is irrelevant,  just nobody hates em  and they never blow up stuff

america overshadowed canada.

Woolfsmck
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

US gets a lot of hate and the two parties have a pretty equal representation.  

Economy
22 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

US gets a lot of hate and the two parties have a pretty equal representation.  

We have 2.5 :selena:

Conservatives (Right winged), and Liberals (Centre Wing) are basically the main 2

But the NDP (Left Wing) have occasionally won in some Provinces (they currently reign in British Columbia and they surprisingly won in Alberta last time)

I don't think the NDP ever won Federally that I'm aware of (if they have it was a long time ago) but they have enough seats to influence politics and whether bills get passed or not

So I said 2.5 cuz the NDP still have some significance

sophilosophy

consevatives have swept ontario , alberta , and ..? I guess they are all tired of immigrants like me and everyone else.. 

Edited by sophilosophy

sophilosophy
4 hours ago, sophilosophy said:

consevatives have swept ontario , alberta , and ..? I guess they are all tired of immigrants like me and everyone else .. 

Edited by sophilosophy

River

I honestly just wish Trudeau to lose :spin: can't stand him anymore, he's not a PM but a cheerleader..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, Economy said:

We have 2.5 :selena:

Conservatives (Right winged), and Liberals (Centre Wing) are basically the main 2

But the NDP (Left Wing) have occasionally won in some Provinces (they currently reign in British Columbia and they surprisingly won in Alberta last time)

I don't think the NDP ever won Federally that I'm aware of (if they have it was a long time ago) but they have enough seats to influence politics and whether bills get passed or not

So I said 2.5 cuz the NDP still have some significance

That five the voters options.