💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HBO set to air Lady Gaga documentary

Gatlyn

Featured Posts

gagajandro25
8 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

hun they sad she would perform at Glastonbury in 2016 (the show in 2016, not saying she would perform at this one) I wanna believe it to

She actually was going to, but they wouldn't give her the headlining spot like she wanted so she backed out and it didn't happen. (They wanted Ed to have the main spot and were pretty set on it so yeah :smh:) Queen won't take anything less than the best :diane: 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, grigioguy19 said:

She actually was going to, but they wouldn't give her the headlining spot like she wanted so she backed out and it didn't happen. Queen won't take anything less than the best :diane: 

Gaga only deserves the #1 spot and nothing else will be tolerated 

dbESsQj.png

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

gagajandro25
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Gaga only deserves the #1 spot and nothing else will be tolerated 

dbESsQj.png

oh we been knew bih :diane::firega:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Fashion Baby
11 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

So many rumors in so little time

I'm here for it

73UlVII.gif

I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I love this Katy gif so much :poot:

oops I didn't realise someone had already made a thread about this, ah well...we used different sources :stalkga:

Harry
58 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

hun they sad she would perform at Glastonbury in 2016 (the show in 2016, not saying she would perform at this one) I wanna believe it to

You mean the one where she was actually supposed to perform with Mark Ronson as a surprise but then didn't last minute?

Dutch

She already made a Making Of Joanne, but only released 2 episodes. Wouldn't be suprised if they will release them all in one full doc. 

GagaMyBlood95

Please be trueeee omg

This would make my September and the entire ****ing year!

MadeToBAMonster

Nothing in the entertainment industry is real until it happens but one can hope! (I'm hoping!!!)

AlexanderMagno
16 hours ago, Red said:

That doesn't sound like something Gaga would do. I mean, when she split with Taylor, she took MONTHS to say something and only because we were speculating too much. And now she's like "BAM!! SURPRISE!! A WHOLE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MY BREAK UP!!!1!"? That doesn't add up.

This. I agree, releasing a personal documentary would be another nail in the coffin that has been her confusing attitude. Plus, a documentary makes no sense after the way Gaga handled Joanne era.

I hope it's fake, specially because I don't want any more reasons to say something negative about Gaga :cryga: if it's true... well, at least I hope she does it in a better way than others.

Fame IV

Probably true because that HBO guy filmed every move of her last year.

A Star is Born ⭐

Talent

News? :oprah:

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Regina George
14 minutes ago, Talent said:

News? :oprah:

@Admin

Why would you tag Admin? For him to confirm this or to delete this thread? If the answer is 2nd one than that's just too petty..

Archived