💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HBO set to air Lady Gaga documentary

Gatlyn

Featured Posts

Gatlyn

A GANDER AT GAGA

HBO show will give fans an intimate glimpse into singer Lady Gaga’s life from her split with her fiancé to her role in American Horror Story

This is the first time her Little Monsters will be given an all-access look into Lady Gaga's life

LADY GAGA is to give her Little Monsters the most intimate glimpse yet into her life with a new fly-on-the-wall documentary.

The HBO show will air in the US on September 22 and my source said: “This the first time Gaga has offered no-holds-barred access like this.

"And the past 12 months have been huge for her.

“She made her comeback with her fifth album last October, split from her fiancé TAYLOR KINNEY and broke into the acting world with American Horror Story.

"The film will cover all these pivotal moments in a very candid fashion.”

The Bad Romance singer,  who kicked off her Joanne tour this week, has been given the screen treatment by Live Nation Productions.

My source went on: “They had hoped to have the film ready in time to premiere at Cannes Film Festival in May but it took longer than anticipated.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4180583/hbo-show-lady-gaga-american-horror-story/

It's from someone's source at The Sun so I would take this with more than a grain of salt :usrs:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25

Wait maybe that's what that guy was following her around and recording her for? I'm all here for this 

imagine how iconic and legendary :gaycat: no holds barred access hunties 

we'll get to see everything 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

n0ne

tumblr_inline_opvkxn4Plw1ujy1wn_540.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

HOTNebraskaGuy

“The Sun” :selena:

Next

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, grigioguy19 said:

Wait maybe that's what that guy was following her around and recording her for? I'm all here for this 

omg :giveup:

THIS BETTER NOT GET CANCELLED TBH

But it might be fake in the first place so :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

That doesn't sound like something Gaga would do. I mean, when she split with Taylor, she took MONTHS to say something and only because we were speculating too much. And now she's like "BAM!! SURPRISE!! A WHOLE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MY BREAK UP!!!1!"? That doesn't add up.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

That J

Wouldn't we have heard ANYthing about this earlier? 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Reality

I would love this so much, but knowing Gaga's projects, I'm not going to get my hopes up too high :laughga:

🃏🖤👹

BLACKOUTbritney
1 minute ago, That J said:

Wouldn't we have heard ANYthing about this earlier? 

We've saw her being followed by a filming crew quite often in early/mid 2016 but that's it

Honestly it's the sun so it's probably fake but I'm praying it's true :giveup: 

Archived