63 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is your favourite?

• Poker Face
    • Monster
    • Marry The Night
    • MANiCURE

Featured Posts

nickkoko

I don't know if this has been noticed before, but I just realized that there is one song on each album that has a hook containing a "m-m-m" lyrical part. You probably don't know what I'm talking about so here:

The Fame - Poker Face (muh-muh-muh-muh)

The Fame Monster - Monster (m-m-m-monster)

Born This Way - Marry The Night (m-m-m-marry, m-m-m-marry the night)

ARTPOP - MANiCURE (ma-ma-ma-MANiCURE)

Just kind of a pointless observation I've made since BTW era, so which one is your favourite? Do you think the trend will continue?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Marry The Night is my favourite and I do hope the trend will continue. It'd be like a trademark of a Gaga album :spin:

Rollercoaster

in marry the night she's doing her best impression of Cleveland from family guy...

aaronyoji

omg i was thinking about this the other day! you should make a poll, which mmm is our favorite lol. mine has got to be marry the night. i like the idea of this trend, but im kinda hoping she stops it while shes ahead. after her 4th album itll be that time in her career where she needs to fully expand her songwriting and itll be too late for her to resort back to the same style of hooks and what not. lets keep that for her first 4 albums. 

nickkoko

omg i was thinking about this the other day! you should make a poll, which mmm is our favorite lol.

Added the poll!

Archived