Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd hope her dancing would be good when it's all you're there for. Live singing and Britney haven't gone together for at least a decade.

Exactly, but even besides the fast dance moves she looks damp and lifeless. I would really want to see her enjoying it not doing work.  :(

PoshLife

I went to see the Circus tour because of the theatrical aspects of the show. I knew she wasn't a live singer, but I was still impressed. It was a really fun show, her energy is amazing!

I saw that tour too! I had really liked that album and was a fan of Brit 'back in the day', so my friend and I went knowing it would be a good show but that she wouldn't be singing. We definitely had a good time.

Isn't that an anger thing though? She never gets angry, she just acts like she doesn't have a personality. Or is that just because she's full of d--gs?  :adam:

bipolar means you switch between phases of mania (great mood, beeing very productive, doing spontaneously weird things, etc..) and phases of deep depression. One phase can last for several weeks.

And mania is not as positive as it may sound. You are in an extremely great mood and you can be very productive, but you seem to other persons as if you´re on d--gs. Also you do very weird stuff spontaneuously. For example buying a house or marry a person you barely know in Vegas^^

britney can just move a hip and people will say its groundbreaking.

You know that bullsh*t  :toofunny:

Britney has been nothing but critisized about her lip synching and compared to her old self, which resulted into something negative. 

You'd hope her dancing would be good when it's all you're there for. Live singing and Britney haven't gone together for at least a decade.

Some parts are live (briefly)  :cool:  :P

FFXSoul91

Guys what's the 3rd BJ single only hit I see left is Alien and maybe Body Ache

I thought it was It Should Be Easy (unfortunately).

JudasInTheDark

Yeah I'm like 90% sure it's It Should Be Easy. I think Alien will be #4 and end the era.

Smooth Criminal

Britney performed ALIEN tonight on her show & there's a strong buzz that it is the 3rd single from Britney Jean, which is why it has now been added.

Here's a snippet of the performance.

http://instagram.com/p/kWHxSrI1ZN/

Well it's just Britney walking & "singing" but I would love for her to add a smooth choreo & make it flawless! :legend:

I really hope it becomes the 3rd single! DO IT BRITNEY!!!  :excited2:

gagaisitalian

If you watched I Am Britney Jean, you will have seen that Britney just personally loves the song and it might be a single. However, I know that they have put "Now That I Found You" out to radio recently.

TimisaMonster

Mess at no other songs really sounding that interesting after Work B****h :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived