US Charts Discussion - 'ARTPOP' debuts at #1

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

I bet SNL will be Dope + DWUW

Isnt The Voice + SYTCD and stuff on right now? I hope she does one of those too next week

I'm almost certain it'll be DWUW and Dope on SNL. 

The Voice and X Factor are on right now, she should do at least one of these next week. Although it may be better to save it for like finale night in December when ratings are huge. 

Although she has nothing planned during the week next week I don't think. She better get on some talk shows. Today, GMA, Ellen, Leno, Fallon, anything

nick4bty

Gaga's sabotaged her own success at several points, but this is just another level.

She's sabotaging her success with her success. :deadbanana::rip:

This is so true. lol. 

But I just can't at Applause getting a FOURTH wind. Who would've thought  If the LA stations keep her on PR, she'll get 130M AI easily. 

Americano

I'm almost certain it'll be DWUW and Dope on SNL. 

The Voice and X Factor are on right now, she should do at least one of these next week. Although it may be better to save it for like finale night in December when ratings are huge. 

Although she has nothing planned during the week next week I don't think. She better get on some talk shows. Today, GMA, Ellen, Leno, Fallon, anything

I dont think shell need to go into overdrive, but 1 TV show (daytime or primetime) + SNL pls. Not just SNL. Thats not enough for release week IMO.

nick4bty

I dont think shell need to go into overdrive, but 1 TV show (daytime or primetime) + SNL pls. Not just SNL. Thats not enough for release week IMO.

It looks like Fallon, Kimmel, and Conan are already booked for next week (I was expecting a Fallon appearance, since SNL guests usually go on his show the week prior). Letterman and Leno still have some musical slots open. Ellen and The View don't have anything listed yet. So hopefully she does at least one of these, and maybe GMA or Today. 

Gagaloo911

Just heard that iTunes radio ad AGAIN! They're not messing around :legend:

Wait what, this ad is on radio stations or?

nick4bty

I think Gaga will perform DWUW + Applause + Venus on SNL

Why would she do Venus? That makes absolutely no sense. lol. Applause acoustic instead of Dope, maybe, which would be smart. But knowing Gaga, we'll get Dope. 

VforVendetta

I think Gaga will perform DWUW + Applause + Venus on SNL

This tbh, or maybe dope. Katy also performed 3 songs...

GagaSlayedYou

Why would she do Venus? That makes absolutely no sense. lol. Applause acoustic instead of Dope, maybe, which would be smart. But knowing Gaga, we'll get Dope. 

I chose Venus because I don't want Gaga to perform Dope. 

Archived