💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm such a chicken. All horror movies scare me. This trailer was pretty scary. But why would you record everything every day? :hor::awkney: Even though everything past the first PA sucked, I was still scared AF. 

chicken-dance-gif.gif

PaperIz

The hair out of the eye thing freaked me out! I love this franchise, so I'm very excited for this one. Although if they don't answer some damn questions in number 5 I'm gonna be pissed :nails:

idc what anyone says. this looks good! i enjoyed all the paranormal activities! :excited2:

and yay the girl from part 2 returns! :excited:

SAME :legend:

RabbitHeart

Was that Peter Dinklage I saw? :legend: with Jennifer Lawrence? And Ellen Page? my celeb crushes coming together

ryhanna

I thought Mystique lost her powers and Charles died tho in the last one? how are they there? :confused: :toofloppy:

Mystique can be explained because I'm guessing she's in "the past" as Jennifer Lawrence, but Professor Xavier's dead in the future so it doesn't make sense. :flop:

FFXSoul91

I thought the first one was tacky and awful. I can only imagine how the series has progressed...

CyanLights

I was wondering why they didn't do paranormal activity 5

I don't think I'll watch this one

Doesn't look pleasing

i think i read that PA 5 is coming next year. 

dontbesweet

movies-twilight-breaking-dawn-2-chuckesm

The Twilight Forever US Blu-ray collection has revealed previously unseen footage of an animatronic Renesmee that was intended for use in Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

The vampire-human spawn of Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) was initially designed as a working physical prop for the cast to hold, but was replaced by a combination of real child and CGI baby in post-production.

SOURCE

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a528919/twilight-breaking-dawns-grotesque-renesmee-puppet-pictures.html

movies-twilight-breaking-dawn-2-chuckesm

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived