Apec 452 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 (edited) 1 hour ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: they were? They weren't... But lemme just say I don't understand the scores of half the songs that are out already (1000 Doves, Love Me Right, BoG album version, Diggin' My Grave, Hey Girl, Grigio Girls, Bad Kids and more) But I think because with so few of us in this megarate we all canceled each other out on certain things. And @gagzus, another ballad lover of hers here! I love most of them so much (including BoG, was shocked it was gone already), Ga is brilliant at them too... Edited October 4 by Apec 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,911 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 Was Dawn of Chromatica included? I don't remember voting for it. If Mayhem Requiem was included then DoC must be included, right? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apec 452 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 9 minutes ago, Chromanne said: Was Dawn of Chromatica included? I don't remember voting for it. If Mayhem Requiem was included then DoC must be included, right? No, it wasn't. Also no C2C or LFS (for Harlequin we got only the originals to rate: Happy Mistake and Folie à deux). Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 700 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 16 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 136. Love Me Right — 6.47 Sorry no, I don’t accept this one. It should be WAY higher I’m always craving Dragon Fruit 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,523 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 28 minutes ago, Lemon Blood said: Sorry no, I don’t accept this one. It should be WAY higher sometimes I really feel like the only one outta here that genuinely loves this song I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,899 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 2 hours ago, gagzus said: I have a very controversial opinion behind why fans dont like this song tbh Frankly I think it's cause wrapping a blade of grass around your finger is an easy way to cut urself 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,463 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 5 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: sometimes I really feel like the only one outta here that genuinely loves this song I gave it a 10 both on this rate and the Chromatica one itself 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 689 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 I'm really sorry for Lady Gaga, fans who don't appreciate Blade of Grass don't understand her musical talent. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,405 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 (edited) 16 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 134. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) — 6.49 Who is responsible for this? #JusticeforEhEh Edited October 4 by TheMontebello You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,523 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 ok so where is part 2 of these results? we need part 2 right now!! gimme part 2 resultajs!!! I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 4 hours ago, Pandacadabra said: Drag them Hardly the song’s bad, it has nothing to do with knowing love or not Music is music, bad music is bad music Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 689 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 Marry the Night, Dance In The Dark & Bad Romance are could/should be be top 3 or top 5. Of course Bad Romance will be the Queen / King / Czar. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 4 hours ago, gagzus said: That’s not what I meant also a lot of Gaga’a ballads are ranked pretty low on every album. And the common thread between the songs is always that it’s related to love and relationships beyond the surface level. Also the fanbase is majority gay men, and gay men have a very… difficult relationship to love shall we say. Well I love 95% of her ballads, and my fave MAYHEM song is also a love ballad, so 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 4 hours ago, JohnPokerface said: it sounds like you are about to take us to Cleveland Omg no, not that song Now that’s a low Gaga will never reach Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 5 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said: Marry the Night, Dance In The Dark & Bad Romance are could/should be be top 3 or top 5. Of course Bad Romance will be the Queen / King / Czar. They do deserve these spots But I don’t think Marry The Night will be top 20 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.