ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:32 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:32 AM (edited) Welcome to THE 2026 Superceremony on Gaga's Discography! Some may dismiss pop as inauthentic. But for Lady Gaga, one of popular culture’s greatest and most extravagant creations, the inauthenticity is the point. No artist has more defiantly embodied that provocation this century than the woman born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta in New York in 1986. Never wedded to the same image, one minute wearing a dress made of raw meat at the VMAs, the next a coat of Kermit the Frog puppets on German TV, Gaga personifies pop’s surface obsessions while simultaneously upending them. In a sense, her creative identity had crystallized by 21: child pianist, aspiring actor, downtown performer, provocateur. Each facet powered a distinct chapter, the celebrity fascination of The Fame (2008) and The Fame Monster (2009); the radical pop politics of Born This Way (2011); the misunderstood maximalism of ARTPOP (2013); the jazz standards of Cheek to Cheek (2014) and Love for Sale (2021); the personal Americana of Joanne (2016); and the Oscar-winning pathos of A Star Is Born (2018). She returned to the dancefloor with Chromatica (2020), blending euphoric dance-pop with trauma and resilience, before taking to the skies with “Hold My Hand” for Top Gun: Maverick (2022). In 2024, Joker: Folie à Deux brought another theatrical transformation as Harley Quinn, alongside Harlequin, a genre-fluid companion album moving through jazz, big band, theatrical pop, and original compositions. Then came MAYHEM (2025): an industrial, conceptual, glittering monster that pulled from electro, funk, rock, disco, industrial pop, and Gaga’s own musical past while refusing to simply recreate it. Its world expanded through the massive Copacabana concert and The MAYHEM Ball, before the album won Best Pop Vocal Album at the 2026 Grammys. In 2026, she dismantled that world with Apple Music Live: MAYHEM Requiem, radically reimagining the album through new arrangements and interludes, while another transformation arrived through new music for The Devil Wears Prada 2. Nearly two decades after The Fame, Gaga remains remarkably unwilling to settle into a definitive version of herself. Across albums, soundtracks, jazz records, collaborations, live reinventions, characters, costumes, genres, and eras, Gaga has remained a shapeshifter with a message: the surface may be artificial, but the transformation is always real. THE CEREMONY WILL START SOON! Edited Sunday at 12:33 AM by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:32 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:32 AM (edited) RESULT Spoiler 1) Always Remember Us This Way 2) Abracadabra — Album Version 3) The Edge of Glory 4) Scheiße 5) Disease — Album Version 6) Paparazzi 7) Bad Romance 8) Vanish Into You — Album Version 9) Alejandro 10) Die With a Smile — Requiem Version 11) Dance in the Dark 12) Judas 13) Bloody Mary 14) Perfect Celebrity — Album Version 15) Happy Mistake 16) Replay 17) Marry the Night 18) I’ll Never Love Again 19) Poker Face 20) Garden of Eden — Album Version 21) Shadow of a Man — Album Version 22) Heavy Metal Lover 23) Applause 24) Aura 25) Shallow 26) Abracadabra — Requiem Version 27) Killah — Requiem Version 28) Is That Alright? 29) Government Hooker 30) Venus 31) Speechless 32) 911 33) Vanish Into You — Requiem Version 34) Yoü and I 35) Rain on Me 36) Disease — Requiem Version 37) Babylon 38) LoveDrug — Album Version 39) Monster 40) Born This Way 41) Die With a Smile — Album Version 42) Telephone 43) Killah — Album Version 44) Do What U Want 45) Shadow of a Man — Requiem Version 46) Summerboy 47) So Happy I Could Die 48) Zombieboy — Album Version 49) LoveGame 50) Electric Chapel 51) ARTPOP 52) How Bad Do U Want Me — Requiem Version 53) Garden of Eden — Requiem Version 54) G.U.Y. 55) Hold My Hand 56) Perfect Illusion 57) Hair 58) LoveDrug — Requiem Version 59) Just Dance 60) Gypsy 61) Million Reasons 62) Alice 63) Enigma 64) Glamorous Life 65) Can’t Stop the High 66) John Wayne 67) Perfect Celebrity — Requiem Version 68) Joanne 69) Joanne (Piano Version) 70) Sexxx Dreams 71) Zombieboy — Requiem Version 72) Americano 73) Black Jesus † Amen Fashion 74) Boys, Boys, Boys 75) Your Song 76) Mary Jane Holland 77) The Cure 78) Disco Heaven 79) Folie à deux 80) Kill for Love 81) Diamond Heart 82) Runway 83) Sine From Above 84) Sinner’s Prayer 85) Dancin’ in Circles 86) The Beast — Album Version 87) I Like It Rough 88) The Beast — Requiem Version 89) Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) 90) Angel Down 91) Brown Eyes 92) Look What I Found 93) Donatella 94) Shape of a Woman 95) Swine 96) Fashion! 97) How Bad Do U Want Me — Album Version 98) 1000 Doves (Piano Demo) 99) Fun Tonight 100) The Queen 101) Teeth 102) MANiCURE 103) Before I Cry 104) Heal Me 105) The Fame 106) Just Another Day 107) Blade of Grass — Requiem Version 108) Paper Gangsta 109) The Dead Dance 110) A-YO 111) Sweet Sounds of Heaven 112) Orange Colored Sky 113) Beautiful, Dirty, Rich 114) Sour Candy 115) Dope 116) I Don’t Know What Love Is 117) Music to My Eyes 118) Stupid Love 119) Don’t Call Tonight — Album Version 120) La Vie En Rose 121) Til It Happens to You 122) Winter Wonderland 123) Fashion of His Love 124) Starstruck 125) Vanity 126) Don’t Call Tonight — Requiem Version 127) White Christmas 128) Bad Kids 129) Free Woman 130) Money Honey 131) 1000 Doves 132) Come to Mama 133) Angel Down (Work Tape) 134) Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) 135) Diggin’ My Grave 136) Love Me Right 137) Again Again 138) Blade of Grass — Album Version 139) Plastic Doll 140) Grigio Girls 141) Hair Body Face 142) Hey Girl 143) Christmas Tree 144) Retro Dance Freak 145) Video Phone Remix 146) Million Reasons (Work Tape) 147) Why Did You Do That? 148) Hello Hello 149) Big Girl Now 150) Chillin’ 151) Jewels N’ Drugs 152) 3-Way (The Golden Rule) Edited Monday at 10:56 PM by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:33 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:33 AM (edited) PARTICIPANTS Spoiler @AVeryGagaHolyDick @ManMan @Blackout19 @Perollold @JohnPokerface @Head Empty @zaccro @Panchecco @gagzus @The Breast @Apec @princedeeblebleble @Lucas @Horny Chicken @SimonBaetens @whoresup @Ya boi @TAIPEI @GAGASEXUAL @ShapeOfACelebrity @Skyana Rava @msr @thefrankmonster @nath4gaga2 @TheBeast @TimotheeChalamet @Biagio2103 @Lemon Blood @Chromanne @cetacea @HermesG @Roughhouse Dandy @Nessun Dorma @atemybrain @RickMonster98 @N3rdhaus @h4x24 @T0M @candydarling @Smother Em Eh @Purrrrrr @Auralegends @juju @Ayoherewego @Cherry Blues @PornoDanceFight @DESTROY UR DISEASE @BELLYACHE @loveandpeace @davidjb @gagacabana @Ricardo @NeanderthalDavid @TheMontebello @CYCLOPS @CookieCutter Edited Sunday at 01:05 AM by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 1 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:34 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:34 AM The results are… very controversial. I don't know whether I should post, but then again, users voted for this! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 8 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,950 Posted Sunday at 12:35 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:35 AM 1 minute ago, ANVEEROY said: The results are… very controversial. I don't know whether I should post, but then again, users voted for this! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:36 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:36 AM Just now, gagacabana said: You will be very surprised... READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,950 Posted Sunday at 12:38 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:38 AM 1 minute ago, ANVEEROY said: You will be very surprised... Why is this so ominous lmao I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,950 Posted Sunday at 12:38 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:38 AM Also I won't be attending this because I'm about to go to sleep sorry miss Roy I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:39 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:39 AM Just now, gagacabana said: Why is this so ominous lmao It is, I have been doing this for a long time, but the TOP10 is a mess! Like, I just can't... READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:39 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:39 AM Just now, gagacabana said: Also I won't be attending this because I'm about to go to sleep sorry miss Roy No worries, we have so many songs to reveal, so you will be OK! I will take several breaks and post them! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,950 Posted Sunday at 12:41 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:41 AM Just now, ANVEEROY said: It is, I have been doing this for a long time, but the TOP10 is a mess! Like, I just can't... Inb4 it's 1. Just Another Day 2. Happy Mistake 3. Speechless 4. Brooklyn Nights 5. Bad Romance 6. Disease 7. Abracadabra 8. Heavy Metal Lover 9. Bloody Mary 10. Dance In The Dark I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:44 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:44 AM 2 minutes ago, gagacabana said: Inb4 it's 1. Just Another Day 2. Happy Mistake 3. Speechless 4. Brooklyn Nights 5. Bad Romance 6. Disease 7. Abracadabra 8. Heavy Metal Lover 9. Bloody Mary 10. Dance In The Dark READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:45 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:45 AM Ok, next page... READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,950 Posted Sunday at 12:53 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:53 AM 8 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted Sunday at 12:55 AM Author Share Posted Sunday at 12:55 AM 2 minutes ago, gagacabana said: READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.