Starmie25 22,862 Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said: There's only one right answer in my opinion, my best song ever: I remember this one. It was supposed to be a dual single with 'living my best life' but then she got diagonsed with Meniere's. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 11 hours ago, Starmie25 said: I think you'd like believe in magic king Show me. Does she get silly like in this one? I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,862 Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 10 minutes ago, Helxig said: Show me. Does she get silly like in this one? No. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.