💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - LIFETIMES

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

Yikes. Oh well at least a few people around here seem to like it lol.

Wouldn’t it have been easier for Katy to just have another Smile era with a few cute singles and no controversy?

Working with Dr. Luke, just to come out with sub-par material, seems like it was just a waste of time in addition to being a horrible idea. 

Gorehound

Cute and catchy but just sounds like every other typical Ibiza club song. A pretty low standard for her level of stardom imo.

I'm fine, Ta

LaFama

I think this is a cute, harmless, summery little bop. Had she released it first, probably things would've been better for her. Is it the killer comeback people were hoping for? No, but I think it's safe enough to get her some positive reactions.

But no, she decided to go for a faux feminist anthem pulled from 2015 involving that man. :alsemanche:

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 1

skaxboy

I like it but there’s something about the filter they use on her voice that is a bit distracting. 

Either way, I like this style of 90’s inspired pop house. Makes me upset that the Free Woman demo wasn’t released as a studio version and a single. 

RodeckDanny

at least the video is lovely <3 makes me homesick (spain - barcelona) 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

It’s really repetitive lol and it has the curse of Alice where it only has one verse and then a weird bridge or something 

What are you talking about??? Alice is amazing, you just can’t even begin to compare this song to Alice in the slightest!!

King of the Fall

So painfully basic that ChatGPT could have come up with more creative lyrics

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

raragaga

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

xoxo
  • LMAO 1