MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Paramore - This Is Why

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
alsemanche

The chorus is very fun and catchy, i like it. The song overall has a weird structure/transitions, but it's not bad tbh, excited to see what else they have in store

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
MessyTop

Mmmm I love Paramore. I can’t figure out if I like the song or not. Very 70’s rock. Really weird song structure. 

• Like 1
Helxig

You can tell this new direction is influenced by Hayley’s solo project Petals For Armor! And I loved PFA! This song is pretty different to what we’ve heard from Paramore but I like it already :woohoo: I can’t wait to see what the rest of the album is like!

God I hope they come to NZ again on tour :giveup: 

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
LaFama

It really caught me off guard, it's not what I was expecting at all, but is growing on me. It kinda feels like a Petals for Armor track, but with a heavier sound.

I feel like the first chorus is very short? But I love how it explodes after the bridge. Definitely excited and intrigued for the sound of the album.

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 3