Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hello all wonderful people it is time for a Status Report  on this endeavour:

1. I have sent AleNova Films another payment of $100 towards the raw fan shot camera feed of the BTWB Chile. We have approx $500 to go and I intend on financing that by selling personal items on my anime IG account, as much as possible. 

2. I have been in email contact with one of the people on GMA (one of you here, I can't recall your username off the top of my head right now but I will tag you) who has confirmed with me through metadata photographs that the BTWB Chile footage I am buying is DIFFERENT from what GMA already has. This is fantastic as it will provide a potentially different camera angle and also it seems, HQier footage.

3. There is no news from the videographer guy with the real holy grails, the 3 BTWBS of Amsterdam, Vienna, and Spain.  I check my IG messages every day hoping he will log in. My next move might be doing a Spokeo on him so that I can find his other socials and message him elsewhere that he actually CHECKS..... but I want to handle this very respectfully and carefully and gently because he has blocked fans who bother him. I want to approach him without him getting spooked or feeling blocky, so it will take all my powers of persuasion. 

4. For all 5 of you who so kindly sent me some dough to help me with this project ---- regardless of where you live you will be receiving a small carepackage from me with some gaga memorabilia to tell you a huge THANK YOU for helping me buy this footage. I do not want any of you to feel like you donated and got nothing -- because at the end of the day I couldn't have done it without you. I will follow up with you all via Email and verify your addresses and such and send you the trackings for the parcels. I appreciate you no end :sara:

Together we will capture history and share it with the world! yayyay.gif

I'll send you an email soon, can't wait to get this show :kara:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Love 2

Lextyr97

Chica, thank you so much for all you’re doing. I wish I could donate 😭 weddings are too expensive. Regardless I appreciate all that you and everyone who donated are doing. This is such an exciting time. 

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, pltcn61 said:

Does anyone know....

i'm jk obviously

Spoiler

or not? :iamfair:

Edited by ChicaSkas
just no. please.

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, pltcn61 said:

i'm jk obviously

Hide contents

or not? :iamfair:

easy now. We are working with him and he lowered the price a lot now that he has dropped the editing work requirement. Yes it's kind of highway robbery but I'm doing most of the $$$ myself and I am making extra sure to send carepackages to all of my donors who are helping me get closer. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

Joshie S
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

easy now. We are working with him and he lowered the price a lot now that he has dropped the editing work requirement. Yes it's kind of highway robbery but I'm doing most of the $$$ myself and I am making extra sure to send carepackages to all of my donors who are helping me get closer. 

I'm so glad he lowered the price, I didn't realise that!

Now that I've had a promotion at my job, I'm more than happy to help out all I can. 

I'll e-mail you shortly to figure out the best way to send some money through! We are so close. Thank you for all your hard work you've done. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
Just now, Joshie S said:

I'm so glad he lowered the price, I didn't realise that!

Now that I've had a promotion at my job, I'm more than happy to help out all I can. 

I'll e-mail you shortly to figure out the best way to send some money through! We are so close. Thank you for all your hard work you've done. 

I really appreciate it. If you haven't already, be sure and also email me your physical mailing address so you can get some memorabilia in the mail from me as a thank you. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Joshie S
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I really appreciate it. If you haven't already, be sure and also email me your physical mailing address so you can get some memorabilia in the mail from me as a thank you. 

That's sweet! I'm definitely NOT doing it for that reason at all. I genuinely also want this footage ahhaha. :pawsup:

As you may remember we've discussed in the past, I have one of the downloads of the Chile show but it's just the standard files that's been floating around. So it'll be nice to see it in higher quality and from a different angle. :kara:

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
Just now, Joshie S said:

That's sweet! I'm definitely NOT doing it for that reason at all. I genuinely also want this footage ahhaha. :pawsup:

As you may remember we've discussed in the past, I have one of the downloads of the Chile show but it's just the standard files that's been floating around. So it'll be nice to see it in higher quality and from a different angle. :kara:

Right? I sent the metadata screenshots from AleNova to someone from GagaMediaArchives and they confirmed with me that this footage is different from what GMA already has. That alone makes it very appealing to me as I want to see just how different it is. 

ChicaSkas

My one worry is that it won't be as good or as HQ as he says it is. That is another reason why I am making extra sure to send all my people bonus stuff so that if god FORBID this somehow isn't as good as I'm hoping, everyone is going to still feel like they got something out of it. 

Joshie S
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

My one worry is that it won't be as good or as HQ as he says it is. That is another reason why I am making extra sure to send all my people bonus stuff so that if god FORBID this somehow isn't as good as I'm hoping, everyone is going to still feel like they got something out of it. 

Have they sent you a snippet or screenshot at all? If you had the metadata to analyse, surely it's legit?

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Have they sent you a snippet or screenshot at all? If you had the metadata to analyse, surely it's legit?

Yes, it does look good! And it's better than that upscale from a few years ago that was on YT.

Juanlittlem

How are things going @ChicaSkas? Are we closer now? :kara:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

How are things going @ChicaSkas? Are we closer now? :kara:

Hi! Yes! I'll provide a status report very soon! 

• Love 3