NewUsername 11,816 Posted yesterday at 10:00 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:00 AM 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,318 Posted yesterday at 11:56 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:56 AM oh this is for the tote bag gays Don’t fall in love with a poosay… 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,644 Posted yesterday at 12:27 PM Share Posted yesterday at 12:27 PM Oof. I am not connecting with any of the singles from Angèles new album. There's something very lifeless to them Even Caroline sounds tired on this song. And mind you I consider myself a casual Angèle fan and a big Caroline fan. when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damon 10,933 Posted yesterday at 12:36 PM Share Posted yesterday at 12:36 PM 6 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said: Oof. I am not connecting with any of the singles from Angèles new album. There's something very lifeless to them Even Caroline sounds tired on this song. And mind you I consider myself a casual Angèle fan and a big Caroline fan. Absolutely this. It sounds nice and moody but it lacks substance? Idk, mone of the songs hooked so far but they are not bad at any means ... and now i just sit in silence. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.