Jump to content
music news

Angèle, Caroline Polacheck, SebastiAn - Love Triangle


NewUsername
 Share

Featured Posts

Addison Rae

oh this is for the tote bag gays :giveup:

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens

Oof. I am not connecting with any of the singles from Angèles new album. There's something very lifeless to them Even Caroline sounds tired on this song. And mind you I consider myself a casual Angèle fan and a big Caroline fan.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damon
6 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Oof. I am not connecting with any of the singles from Angèles new album. There's something very lifeless to them Even Caroline sounds tired on this song. And mind you I consider myself a casual Angèle fan and a big Caroline fan.

Absolutely this. It sounds nice and moody but it lacks substance? Idk, mone of the songs hooked so far but they are not bad at any means

... and now i just sit in silence.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...