đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I never thought it was going to happen anyways but now with omicron they’ll probably use this as an excuse to cancel the tour which they already planned 

Gaga can take a 6-YEAR break starting tomorrow... She does NOT need an excuse! 🙂 She can cancel TCB anytime.

Taylor postponed - then canceled her Lover Fest tour in 2021.

she/her/hers

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

However if other artists are touring, there is no reason she can’t. If she cancels this tour she’ll only further tarnish her reputation of always cancelling things / being unable to stick to plans. I’m sure her label and the insurance companies would be super pissed as well 

NOT all artists are touring... Katy, Ariana, Selena and Taylor, all of whom released new albums in 2020, have not announced a tour in 2022.

FYI, tour insurance does NOT cover pandemic-related cancellations. ARTISTS canceling tours are on the hook for any losses. Happy now?? 🙂

she/her/hers

pussycat
8 hours ago, ***** said:

No valid reason? You mean Gaga being the more responsible artist during a pandemic is not reason enough? 

Ok but being vaxxxed + neg test to enter the concert has no counter argument in being unsafe so she could do it like that

pussycat

She can tour with Chromatica's concept and perform 911, stupid love n rain on me and leave the rest where ever it needs to be left

Delulu Rogers
40 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

The BTW Ball tour was canceled because she BROKE HER HIP on stage. You blame her for that?? Really? 🤔

The Joanne World Tour was canceled because she had a PSYCHOTIC BREAK. You blame her for that?? Wow. 

ADELE canceled her tour in 2011 and in 2017 after damaging her vocal cords. She said she couldn't get insured. So what?? People get sick. Even pop stars. 

That's the problem with objectification. Pop stars are NOT Plastic Dolls. They are flesh and blood like you and me! 🙄

https://books.google.com/books/about/Trauma_The_Invisible_Epidemic.html?id=RKYzzgEACAAJ

Sorry but did you see me say anywhere that I blame her for her health issues????? 

Of course some cancellations have been out of her control but in terms of her general career, there have been plenty of plans/promises that have fallen through that aren’t related to her health.

My point was that whatever the reason may be, gaga has developed a reputation of not being able to stick to plans, not only for tours but for other stuff as well. That’s not an opinion or me attacking her, but a simple fact. It’s literally the reason why fans say to take everything gaga says with a grain of salt and why we all doubt TCB will happen. 

Delulu Rogers
33 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

NOT all artists are touring... Katy, Ariana, Selena and Taylor, all of whom released new albums in 2020, have not announced a tour in 2022.

FYI, tour insurance does NOT cover pandemic-related cancellations. ARTISTS canceling tours are on the hook for any losses. Happy now?? 🙂

Lol why have you quoted me so much and why do you seem so personally offended? Again, where did I say ALL artists are touring? I said OTHERS are and that if their tours go through, theoretically TCB should too, so covid would not be a good excuse to cancel it. 

What I’m saying is really simple and not even negative and yet you’re making such a big deal. 

8 hours ago, Suspiria said:

If she cancels this she will have cancelled 3 out of 6 pop tours. Who would want to insure her or finance her future tours with a track record like that.

It's literally 6 spaced out dates, if she can't manage that then there is no hope for her ever doing a tour again.

So?? Life sucks sometimes. Gaga broke her hip. She had a psychotic break. Doesn't mean she won't get better! :heart:

ADELE canceled her tour in 2011 and again in 2017 due to strained vocal cords. She said she couldn't get insured. Selena has not toured in years. 

Pop stars are not Plastic Dolls. Some of them have serious health issues. They are human, just like you and me!

Honestly, I think "there is NO hope for her EVER doing a tour again" sounded like it could be kinda discriminatory towards people living with mental illness. 🤔

There is no cure but there are treatments. Sometimes it's a matter of finding the right medication... You'd be surprised. 

she/her/hers

VasilisVas

I’m over the Chromatica album and certainly over the tour. Give me back my money and I’m good to keep it moving. Even if the tour does happen, I’m not interested in going to an event like that in the middle of an ongoing pandemic and not interested in listening to music that’s been out for 1.5 years at this point. 

Delulu Rogers
42 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

Gaga can take a 6-YEAR break starting tomorrow... She does NOT need an excuse! 🙂 She can cancel TCB anytime.

Taylor postponed - then canceled her Lover Fest tour in 2021.

Of course she can cancel anytime. What was even the point of quoting me here? 

Jesus christ some of these repies have made me cringe so much, if Gaga does her tour (which I expect she will as she hasnt said otherwise and I honestly think she would have by now) OR NOT. It is up to her, she should not be held to what anyone else is doing, or what we think she needs to do to 'secure the era' or your pocket, refund if you are so worried she wont, rather than moaning about a unknown on GGD. Whatever vapid stuff you're thinking, we know the girl is good, the girl is smart. ****ing trust her mind ffs, she knows more about what shes doing and why than you do

Over It Reality Tv GIF by Braxton Family Values

Juanlittlem
40 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I’m over the Chromatica album and certainly over the tour. Give me back my money and I’m good to keep it moving. Even if the tour does happen, I’m not interested in going to an event like that in the middle of an ongoing pandemic and not interested in listening to music that’s been out for 1.5 years at this point. 

I mean... then don't go to any tour 'cause you'll listen to old songs too? Like, Just Dance was released 13 years ago and she still performs it on tour. I have no problem with the songs being "old", my problem is she doesnt seem to care about the tour.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TimisaMonster

She honestly should rent out a stadium for one day...

Build the damn chromatica planet stage...and film the concert and just sell the DVD. Fans would all buy it and even if it leaks on YouTube, Twitter, etc it's better than waiting on the pandemic to clear up and give fans closure to an already lackluster era...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She honestly should rent out a stadium for one day...

This. I’d love for at least one more performance to close LG6 era

StarstruckIllusion

I hope and there’s no reason why it cant. **** y’all’s weird time limits, i don’t undestand why Chromatica is the only album that cant have it’s song sang after one year. I promise these era “limits” aren’t that serious. I’ll be very upset if she doesn’t perform especially since other artists will be

Archived