Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
r4therupbeat

before Omicron I thought it would. now no. she'll probably do a ww tour tho so we will hear the chromatica songs there

Glamourpuss

Yes and no. It's hard to tell. I really couldn't say if it is going ahead but I really hope it is. 

At first i was like, an album cycle is not complete without a concert tour..But now i have accepted the idea that it wont happen, and it's fine. I want her to spend time on projects that she really really wants to spend time on..which usually ends up being great. 

Pop Music

no clue 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

HuffsAhoy

Other artists are touring in the summer, so there is no valid reason why Gaga can't. They need to send out an update soon, though. This secretive attitude about the tour is quite unprofessional.  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mother of Puppies

Hmmm... last year I was like: Yes, for sure. Now with Omicron I'm not really sure...

I wouldn't be mad if she postponed it to 2023 along with a new album.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

I feel bad but I think she should move on. Keep Chromatica in our thots and prayers and include in sets going forward but, maybe it's time to just get a new era started and prep for 2023 when hopefully things can subside. 

✧ ✧ ✧

Dr Fudge
29 minutes ago, julz said:

At first i was like, an album cycle is not complete without a concert tour..But now i have accepted the idea that it wont happen, and it's fine. I want her to spend time on projects that she really really wants to spend time on..which usually ends up being great. 

Literally this. I appreciate Chromatica for all that it is, but I’d rather accept it as the Covid album that gave us a reason to dance while all things were crappy and move on. But if she released a companion 8 track EP called The Chromatica Monster ahead of the tour, I wouldn’t complain. :giggle:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

MadreMonster

Maybe she could pull an Ari and do a Chromatica and new album tour.

Idk. I have my hopes up but I know she wants to be super careful about this stuff, which I respect.

In other news, my Kacey Musgraves concert is still on (so far) for next month 😂

Delulu Rogers

I never thought it was going to happen anyways but now with omicron they’ll probably use this as an excuse to cancel the tour which they already planned on cancelling. 

However if other artists are touring, there is no reason she can’t. If she cancels this tour she’ll only further tarnish her reputation of always cancelling things / being unable to stick to plans. I’m sure her label and the insurance companies would be super pissed as well 

Archived