Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
general

am i the only one that listen to lady gaga's Trigger and cry? yes? ok.

BabyGurlEatsGLizzy

Featured Posts

BabyGurlEatsGLizzy

yall , like after she told her story about how they S.A'd her this song and Replay make so much sense , it makes me cry and somehow i actually felt her pain , no wonder the song wasnt used . its litterally her most depressing song ever YET SO GOOD. the instrumental is a bit Outdated nowadays , but the lyrics are deep and one of her best written in my opinion . most critics say Ballads are gagas weak point but this . IS. GGREAT the producer that this to her i hope u know what u did and u rot in jail :)

Ladle Ghoulash

I absolutely love that song. My dream would be for her to sing the beginning of the song then transition into Replay during the Chromatica Ball :firega:

RAMROD
4 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

Where can we even hear this mystical mystery song

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CaliforniaDreamin
7 hours ago, BabyGurlEatsGLizzy said:

yall , like after she told her story about how they S.A'd her this song and Replay make so much sense , it makes me cry and somehow i actually felt her pain , no wonder the song wasnt used . its litterally her most depressing song ever YET SO GOOD. the instrumental is a bit Outdated nowadays , but the lyrics are deep and one of her best written in my opinion . most critics say Ballads are gagas weak point but this . IS. GGREAT the producer that this to her i hope u know what u did and u rot in jail :)

I really doubt they truly reused it, maybe recycle a few bits and idea besides that I don’t really correlate them at all

CaliforniaDreamin
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

To me it’s very Billie eilish, if Billie hopped on this I could totally see it working out with no vocal conflict 

Plastic Flower

This track sounds fresh, I appreciate all the emotion she put in the lyrics and the music. Not trying to be shady, this is what ARTPOP could've been.

Drop it

chromaticabase

The instrumental is so dark and I love the lyrics, I think they are Top 10 in her discography tbh also, I love the autotune on it, I feel like she used to convey the feeling of not seeing or feeling herself as a human being after being raped, which is a common thought amongst victims of rape. 

So happy to see a thread about this song bc it’s so hauntingly beautiful yet disturbing. Honestly some of her best writing.

salty like sodium
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh wow. Nancy Sinatra meets Lana Del Rey meets Charli XCX meets Lady Gaga. Without mentioning the lyrics, even just the production style is an entire blockbuster era waiting to happen

Archived