Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shea Coulee releases “the $100,000 bar” soap

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Shea_Soap_Product.jpg?format=750wShea_Soap-3.jpg?format=750w

Price: $12.00

Indulge in this luscious, buttery soap that can only be described as earthy, invigorating and clean. An alluring floral potion of lavender and ylang ylang come alive with the fragrant citrus of neroli and the spicy-yet-sweet patchouli. Enticing and bold, litsea cubeba adds another layer of delicious citrusness while myrrh rounds out this bar with a warm, aromatic perfume. Whether you’re starting or ending your day, wash your troubles away with $100k.

The $100,000 Bar is the first collaboration between Shea Couleé and The Quiet Girl Shoppe. Each soap bar is 4.3 oz, lasts around a month and is made in small batches using the cold process method with the scent and look of the bar being chosen by Ms. Couleé herself! 

Both Shea and The Quite Girl believe in making the most ethical choices for our planet, this soap bar is made using all-natural ingredients and we’ve avoided using harmful ingredients such as palm oil, which is used in most soaps and has been linked to massive deforestation and climate change. Store your soap in a cool, dry location between uses. Due to the nature of the soap, allowing it to sit in water will lessen its life.

ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, water, coconut oil, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, avocado oil, castor oil, essential oil blend

Purchase Here

RAMROD

Waiting for AB to buy and review this :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

rumours
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

How am I supposed to afford that?

Didn't you used to be a nun? Ask the pope for some cash

Cameltoe Chariot

This is like… soap you’d buy at a craft market or swap meet :billie:

The way they tried to dress up basic soap with a f*cking essay too lmao I can’t :laughga:

LateToCult

Maybe calling it the $100k bar was a bad idea because I wasn’t even going to look at the website until I saw it was actually just $12. :bear:

RAMROD
Just now, LateToCult said:

Maybe calling it the 100k bar was a bad idea because I wasn’t even going to look at the website until I saw it was actually just $12. :bear:

That must be obvious attempt at trying to copy Paco Rabanne 1 Million cologne :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Its $12 so idk why they called it the 100K bar soap of it doesn't cost that much...just marketing clickbait

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bio

It’s called the 100,000 dollar bar because that’s the prize Shea got on Drag Race, come on it’s not that hard :bear:

VTV

Unconventional naming but it works :ohwell: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Pennywise
12 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

The way they tried to dress up basic soap with a f*cking essay too lmao I can’t :laughga:

Anyways Haus Labs entered the chat :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

RainingOnMe
36 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I want to eat it :awkney:

It's like Tide Pods all over again.

Archived