💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

My The Fame Monster limited digipack was so ****ed up so today I got a new one for guess how much? 3€!!!!!!!!! It was just unwrapped, I'm keeping it in a plastic protector hahaha

Edited by KURUSHITOVSKA
¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?
  • Like 3

RainingOnMe
Just now, Ricardo said:

Really? That low? I thought it was worth more 

Vinyls should not be as expensive as promo CDs. I got the just dance pink vinyl 2 years ago for only $30 and it was in better condition that the one that sold on ebay for $250.

Ricardo
4 minutes ago, Draug said:

Vinyls should not be as expensive as promo CDs. I got the just dance pink vinyl 2 years ago for only $30 and it was in better condition that the one that sold on ebay for $250.

Yeah but how many LPFMIXVP1 have been sold, is not a common promo like the pink JD, it has never been sold in discogs and it's really rare to see it on ebay.

Just trying to see if I sell it or not, but for 80 dlls I don't think it's worth it given is really rare, I'd rather keep it

Mark
15 minutes ago, Igor Ferreira Giacomini said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-You-And-I-Single-Promo-LGYAICDP1-/272257454946?hash=item3f63cf1362

Selling this PROMO or I can trade for MARRY THE NIGHT PROMO MTN1

No offense but, really... that price?

Even the eh, eh remix promo, which is more rare, is less than that price.

No wonder prices in ebay are getting more ridiculous. Most eBay sellers, who are not familiar with items, see these kinds of listings and think this is the standard for all the Gaga items/promos.

Anyways, it's your cd, its your price.

Just need to rant. Good luck <3

00026 † 10000
  • Like 1

Daenerys
46 minutes ago, Mark said:

No wonder prices in ebay are getting more ridiculous. Most eBay sellers, who are not familiar with items, see these kinds of listings and think this is the standard for all the Gaga items/promos.

You took the words right out of my mouth, not to be rude or disrespectful to the member selling it but if you really search you can find one for a WAAAAY cheaper price. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Igor Ferreira Giacomini

Dear I just announced the sale does not necessarily mean that I will sell at the advertised price if someone who really need in your collection can contact me and negotiate the price, you're being rude I know the price is expensive but it is also rare so I will not put this cheap sorry.. don't be jealous and thanks.

by the way, recently I bought the EH EH REMIX EP with Draug for 250 USD.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-You-And-I-Single-Promo-LGYAICDP1-/272257454946?hash=item3f63cf1362

Selling this PROMO or tade for MARRY THE NIGHT PROMO MTN1

LORD GAGA
1 minute ago, Igor Ferreira Giacomini said:

Dear I just announced the sale does not necessarily mean that I will sell at the advertised price if someone who really need in your collection can contact me and negotiate the price, you're being rude I know the price is expensive but it is also rare so I will not put this cheap sorry.. don't be jealous and thanks.

by the way, recently I bought the EH EH REMIX EP with Draug for 250 USD.

Selling this PROMO or tade for MARRY THE NIGHT PROMO MTN1

I'm afraid i'm going to have to step in here, i don't think anyone is 'jealous', your attitude in this post was unnecessary, there may have been better ways to go about telling you that your price was a little expensive, but this response is still unnecessary. You're going to need to adjust how you communicate with others on this thread it think.

• Like 4

Igor Ferreira Giacomini
4 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

I'm afraid i'm going to have to step in here, i don't think anyone is 'jealous', your attitude in this post was unnecessary, there may have been better ways to go about telling you that your price was a little expensive, but this response is still unnecessary. You're going to need to adjust how you communicate with others on this thread it think.

I think that I say to him by the same way. sorry if it hurts you or someone :tea:

anyway love and peace for u all.

Edited by Igor Ferreira Giacomini

Miley

You can't throw shade and then say #SorryNotSorry and hoping to somehow get a proper discussion out of it.

To the rest of you dear friends and collectors: The next time you someone give you that kind of response, please ignore him/her. This is a CD collection thread. If you can tell that someone can't behave please ignore, and if it get worse report the person in question.

Hope ya'll can go on topic now ♡

I can't wait for the LG5 stuffs. I hope she has a limited edition of some sort like she did with BTW

Edited by Miley

RockySayTalk
6 minutes ago, Miley said:

Hope ya'll can go on topic now ♡

I can't wait for the LG5 stuffs. I hope she has a limited edition of some sort like she did with BTW

What do you think the chances are of a physical release for any of the singles? I live for full single physicals but the overall decrease in production has me worried :/