⚠️ LAST CALL: 25% OFF STOREWIDE AT UO ⚠️

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Giuliani caught touching himself in Borat 2

Biological Stasis

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film.

IMG-6382.jpg

IMG-6385.jpg

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news program, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian’s requests for comment.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

The scene is supposedly super cringey than you can ever imagine. 

Edited by Biological Stasis
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3

Indyl

i – it wasn't already destroyed??

i wish this surprised me but it's pretty par for the course tbh

• LMAO 1

TimisaMonster

Well he learned a lot from Trump about being an old man hitting on young daughters 

:reductive:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

Chromatican

So was it scripted for the film? Or was this secretly recorded? I don’t understand the controversy. 

• Thanks 1

lego

racist ppl really be like “so just because I’m a racist that makes me racist ??? wow”
  • LMAO 3

Biological Stasis
4 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

So was it scripted for the film? Or was this secretly recorded? I don’t understand the controversy. 

It was secretly recorded. Guliani was genuinely under the impression that the girl was 15 years old and he (thought he) was about to sleep with her. In reality, it was an actress playing a 15 year old girl, but that doesn't matter.

It's controversial because it proves that Guliani, the President's lawyer, is a pedophile. If that's not controversial for you, then idk what to say

Edited by Biological Stasis
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Chromatican
Just now, Biological Stasis said:

It was secretly recorded. Guliani was genuinely under the impression that the girl was 15 years old and he (thought he) was about to sleep with her. In reality, it was an actress playing a 15 year old girl, but that doesn't matter.

It's controversial because it proves that Guliani, the President's lawyer, is a pedophile. If that's not controversial for you, then idk what to say...

Oh ****. So this wasn’t a scripted part of the movie? This was secretly recorded behind the scenes?

berlinforme
5 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Oh ****. So this wasn’t a scripted part of the movie? This was secretly recorded behind the scenes?

As the post you quoted says, yes, he didn't know there were cameras. 

• Shook 3

Biological Stasis
8 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Most of the Borat films is not scripted. You should check out the first one. Many people have sued because they had no idea they were in movie. Guliani honestly thought there were no cameras and he revealed himself.

• Like 4
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

weed

LMFAOAOAOOAOAOA omgggg Sacha Baren Cohen GOES THERE and I'm living

• YAAAS 3

Adarsh
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't understand sh*t tbh

You don’t need to. Just grab the popcorn sis :popcorn:

That boy is a monster
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

KanyeWest

I hate these type of movies where everything is sexual but in a childish gross way and they think it's humor, well for some it makes them laugh i just find it so annoying and questionable at times too

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1